Harassed By Rockwell Debt Collectors? – Here's What to Do!
Rockwell Debt Collectors is a UK-based debt collection company and their job is to reclaim outstanding debts on the behalf of their clients. Though the law requires them to stay within certain parameters as they go about their duties, not every debt collector follows the law to the letter.
If you've got tangled up with Rockwell Debt Collectors and are looking for relief from telephone calls and hoping to settle your matter quickly, you are in good hands. DoNotPay's Debt Collection product was designed for situations just like yours.
Who Is Rockwell Debt Collectors and Why Are They Calling Me?
The more you know about your situation, the better prepared you are to make an informed decision about your next steps.
More about Rockwell Debt Collectors
Rockwell Debt Collectors uses the phone number 0870 6060807. If they are trying to reach out to you, they are likely seeking to:
- Inform you of the amount of your debt
- Collect payments on your debt
- Resolve the matter on behalf of their client
If you are contacted by Rockwell Debt Collectors, either by telephone or by mail, you cannot simply do nothing. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away. It will escalate your situation and make things harder to resolve down the line. The best way to handle this matter quickly is with the help of DoNotPay.
Responding to Rockwell Debt Collectors
It's important to know how best to respond to Rockwell Debt Collectors. We do not recommend that you simply call them on the telephone. Any communications you have with a debt collector should have a paper trail. That way you have everything in writing in the case of a future dispute.
You can reach Rockwell Debt Collectors through:
|Name||Rockwell Debt Collection|
|Address||PO Box 66
Southend on Sea
|Phone Number||0870 6060807|
DoNotPay can help you get started with that process. Our Debt Collection feature makes contacting Rockwell easy.
What Happens If I Don't Pay My Debt to Rockwell Debt Collectors
If you're contacted by Rockwell Debt Collectors, you must respond right away. Putting things off could lead to some serious legal trouble down the road.
Your creditors will eventually start taking actions against you that you won't be able to ignore, getting a court summons is the least of your worries, next thing you know bailiffs will come knocking on your door.
If that happens, you'll have to pay legal fees in addition to your debt! That's not a situation any of us want to find ourselves in.
Has Rockwell Debt Collectors Violated My Rights?
Rockwell Debt Collectors is well within its rights to contact you about your debt. However, there are rules governing their behaviour. If they violate those rules, then they are violating your rights.
Debt collectors in the UK:
- Can contact you via mail and telephone about making payments on your debt
- Can take you to court if you do not pay your debt
- Cannot try to make you pay a debt without adequate documentation of the original agreement
- Cannot contact you at your place of employment
- Cannot send you to prison
- Cannot enter your home
- Cannot harass you
If you're struggling to deal with Rockwell Debt Collectors, DoNotPay is here to guide you.
Get Debt Help With DoNotPay!
Contacting Rockwell Debt Collectors isn't something most people deal with every day. If you are finding yourself at a loss to know how best to proceed, DoNotPay has your back.
No matter how long you have been receiving calls from Rockwell, DoNotPay can help you figure out whether they are staying compliant with debt collection laws. With a curated series of questions, we'll help you determine what course of action you should take and contact the debt collectors with a demand letter on your behalf. If you choose to report the collection agency to a governing body instead, we'll even file the complaint on your behalf.
Here's how to get started:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it! Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
Learn More with DoNotPay
Dealing with debt issues is never fun. But with DoNotPay, you can learn more and determine how best to handle your situation in the fastest and easiest way possible.
- Learn about Advantis Debt Collection
- Learn about Lowell Financial
- Learn about Marston Group Holdings
- Learn about Provident Loans Refund
- Learn about Amigo Loans Refund
- Learn about Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- Learn about DWP Debt Management
We can also help you with daily tasks unrelated to debt collectors. DoNotPay has simple and easy-to-use products that can help you :
- File official complaints
- Cancel unwanted services and subscriptions
- Find missing money in your name.
Sign up with DoNotPay today and learn more about how you can take advantage of an app that will make your life easier and more productive!