How to Easily Remove Fake Reviews on Amazon In 5 Minutes
One of the problems that Amazon faces is the number of fake reviews that are posted on its site. It can be difficult to determine which are real and which are not, and as a result, it can be hard to trust the ratings that Amazon has for different products. Fortunately, there is now a way to easily through DoNotPay.
DoNotPay is a legal chatbot that helps you to fight parking tickets and now also helps you to get rid of fake reviews on Amazon successfully. Powered by artificial intelligence, the bot can be used to contact Amazon, provide evidence of the fake review, and dispute the review.
Can I Delete Fake Reviews on Amazon?
Amazon says that it does not consider reviews as endorsements and only uses them so that users can make informed buying decisions. A simple way to check whether the reviews are fake or real is just by examining the rating. However, most of the time, they are fake because they give bad ratings to a product without fairgrounds.
The second method is by using an internal tool that Amazon employs to detect fake reviews. This tool analyzes the content of the review and can check for grammatical errors and typos, for example. After analyzing the review, it will mark it as fake if either or both of these exist.
If you need your , DoNotPay has your back.
Reasons Why Amazon Will Delete a Review
It is difficult to say why Amazon will remove a fake review. However, there are some common reasons that you can use to indicate why the review may be wrong:
- Amazon will only remove reviews if it deems them inappropriate. While Amazon does not exactly have a law that states what kind of review must be removed, most companies will err on the side of caution and remove reviews that violate their Terms of Service or are deemed in bad taste.
- If the review is an advertisement, Amazon will delete it.
- If there are bad reviews about a company in a certain area, Amazon will remove the review to prevent the company from gaining negative attention.
- If the review is about a different product, Amazon will remove it.
To ease the entire process of removing negative reviews from Amazon, DoNotPay can help.
What to Do If Amazon Does Not Delete a Review
Amazon will not always remove the review, so if they do not delete it, you have to submit an appeal by opening a ticket.
- Fill out the "Reason" form and choose "Other" as the reason.
- Add in your own comments about why the review is fake.
- Provide copies of evidence to back up your claim.
- Add your E-mail address and Claim ID Number.
If they still will not take down the fake review, then you can take legal action by seeing for character defamation through the small claims court.
How to Handle Getting Negative Reviews
False reviews are one thing, but sometimes the negative reviews are actually valid and you might be tempted to get rid of them. The best way to handle valid negative reviews is to turn them around, here are the best tips to handle them:
|Respond professionally||If the review is unkind and could be damaging to your business and reputation, respond to the review. It could be difficult, but try to be as kind and understanding as possible.|
|Offer to rectify whatever caused the issue||If they are complaining about poor service at your restaurant, compliment them a meal with an apology.|
|Don't try to defend yourself||If you are able to communicate through a private channel, such as messenger or email, do so.|
Now when you start getting actual baseless attacks on your business it’s time to report them.
How to Remove Fake Reviews From Amazon
Removing fake reviews from Amazon is no easy task. Here is what you need to do:
- First of all, you need to make sure whether the review is fake.
- Then, you need to find out which websites have posted the reviews so you can contact them.
- After that, you need to send a legal notice to Amazon so that they can remove fake reviews from their website.
- Finally, you need to threaten Amazon with a lawsuit if they don't take the step of removing the fake/bad review.
If removing a negative review from Amazon becomes totally difficult, DoNotPay can help you with everything. DoNotPay is the best option to have when you want to take down a fake review from Amazon; the process is quite simple, fast, and efficient.
How DoNotPay Can Remove Amazon Fake Reviews?
DoNotPay, an Artificially intelligent chatbot that helps users contest legal issues such as parking tickets, house eviction issues, immigration issues, and insurance claims, can now help you with removing Amazon fake reviews. It will create a case for you on the issue and also ensure that other people are protected from fake reviews. DoNotPay can be accessed through Facebook Messenger, or you can just sign up through their site.
To get started here's what you need to do:
- Select which platform the review was posted on.
- Enter the url to the review and upload a photo to help us identify it.
- Indicate why you want to report the review and also provide a detailed description.
- And that's it! We'll report the review so that it gets investigated by the platform and taken down once they determine it's inappropriate.
Here are more resources on how DoNotPay can help remove unwanted reviews and photos:
- How to delete Yelp review
- How to delete a Google review
- How to delete reviews on Facebook
- How to remove photos from google business
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you delete fake reviews on Amazon, and also help you fight many other legal issues. These include:
The Amazon marketplace is a great place to find good deals on products, but it can also be a source for fake product reviews. Fortunately, there is a way to remove fake reviews on Amazon with the help of the DoNotPay chatbot. All you need to do is provide the chatbot with your email address and order number, and it will take care of the rest. Fake Amazon reviews are becoming a bigger and bigger problem, and algorithms can't solve the issue on their own.
Join DoNotPay today to remove fake reviews on Amazon!