How Do You Get RPM Removed From Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay
is a collection agency based in Washington, United States. It is one of the leading companies in receivable management, ranging from bank accounts, credit cards, telecommunications, healthcare, commercial finance, and more.
RPM is not a scam but a collection agency trying to collect a debt from you, and thus they might legally appear in your credit card report and harm your credit score.
If you are continually nagged by RPM, you don't have to let it continue but follow the set guidelines to have them removed from your credit card report. However, it won't be an easy task due to the lengthy procedure of writing to the collection company, which might take longer than expected. You can avoid all these inconveniences by using DoNotPay Clean- Credit- Report Product to guide you in a simple and less friction way. Read on to learn more about RPM and how our product can help you remove them from your credit report.
Learn More About Receivables Performance Management (RPM)
purchases debts from creditors and collects them from consumers like any other debt collection agency. They are legally allowed to reach you through text messaging, emails, and calls; they don't tire of calling you until you resolve to pay the debt.
How To Dispute RPM Collection Agency Credit Report
Below are ways to dispute the RPM Collection Agency in your credit report.
- If the collection account is incorrect, you can file a complaint with the credit bureau and get compensated for the inconvenience caused.
- You can dispute inaccuracies by the debt collectors or the credit card issuers
- If the collection account is legitimate, but you had paid the debt, you can ask for a goodwill deletion failure, to which you should file a dispute.
You can reach Receivables Performance Management through
|Address||20818 44th Ave W.
Lynnwood, WA 98036
You can learn more on how to file a credit card report dispute using DoNotPay
How Do You Get RPM Removed From Your Credit Report by Yourself?
There are a few steps you can take to get RPM removed from your credit card report, which includes
- Check all your credit reports and ascertain whether you see a negative item, a debt appearing on it; you can do this by visiting the Annual Credit Report. Determine the collection account legitimacy. The debt must be valid, and thus RPM should provide a validation letter to ascertain that the debt in question is legal. If it is illegal, you should start a dispute process to remove it from your report, as aforementioned.
- Choose a plan of action. If the debt is rightfully yours, you arrange with the debt collection agency on payment terms. RPM will not lock you out if you agree to partially pay the debt within a stipulated period. You can also use DoNotPay on how to remove a collection agency from your report.
However, the DIY method is unlikely to work smoothly since disagreements are likely to occur between you and the debt collection agency. Having these disagreements ironed out will definitely cost you time and money- you don't have to allow it since DoNotPay has a perfect solution to your problem.
How Do You Get RPM Removed From Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay?
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Why Choose DoNotPay Product?
It is the best remedy to your problem since our product is
- Fast. You will get RPM removed more quickly than you might expect
- Successful. The chances are that you won't be frustrated at the end of the process
- Easy. All paperwork, including writing a debt validation letter, is eliminated since DoNotPay does it for you
What Other Problems Can DoNotPay Help You Solve?
Our product can help you solve other issues, including how to
- Improve your credit report,
- Write a debt validation letter,
- Remove inquiries from your credit report,
- Remove a late payment from your account
- Fix your credit score
Why let RPM collection agency ruin your credit score? Sign up today and let us remove it ASAP!