How To Save Money On Artificial Grass With Rebates
The way that a person's lawn looks is something they can be very proud of if it is done right. Getting it to that state may require someone to use some artificial grass to make it happen. When looking at pricing on artificial grass, one can immediately see that it prices out at between $5.50 to $18.75 per square foot. The product is not cheap. Thus, no matter if you are using it to clear up some patches in your yard, to work on athletic fields, or to do any number of other things, you will want to see what you can get as far as a rebate for artificial grass is concerned. If you can save a little money, then good for you. DoNotPay can help get you there.
What Is a Rebate?
A rebate is a money-back program put out by a company that wants you to purchase their product today. They may offer you a rebate for artificial grass or whatever product they are selling as a way to help you better afford their product at this time. They do so simply to encourage you to spend a little more of your money today on the product and lock in the sale. They don't mind if they have to send some of that money back to you in the form of a rebate at some point down the road.
The purpose of a rebate is to:
- Encourage a customer to make their purchase today
- Incentivize those who might not want to pay full price to buy an item anyway
- Be a reward for customers who purchase that brand's product
The entire purpose of rebates is to help make life a little easier on those who are able to take advantage of them. They are designed to attract business and make people want to continue to buy from that same brand going forward.
The Process of an Artificial Grass Rebate
Purchasing artificial grass is a process. To get the rebate, one will need to make sure they keep all of their receipts and any other forms of proof of purchase as well. It is important to keep all of these things handy not only so you know how much you paid for the grass but also so you can prove to the rebate department that you actually bought the items that you said you bought. That is what is required in these processes.
To get a rebate, you will need to:
- Look for the product that you wish to buy
- Pay the full asking price for it today
- Keep your receipt from the purchase
- Mail-in that receipt with other requested information to the rebates department for that company
- Wait approximately 6-12 weeks for the company to process your claim
- Receive the money that is owed to you
It is somewhat of a lengthier process than what most people would prefer, but that is what you have to endure if you are interested in receiving your rebate. These types of programs certainly benefit the most patient people among us.
What Does DoNotPay Do to Make This Easier?
DoNotPay has positioned itself in a great place where it can help a lot of people with the rebates that they need to get. They want to always make it as simple as possible for people to apply for and receive the rebates that they have earned on the purchases that they have made. This is why DoNotPay has come up with the following program:
Here's how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days!
Doesn't that sound a lot easier than keeping all of the paperwork yourself and trying to wade through it in order to submit your own rebate claims? That is what DoNotPay thought, and that is why they have created this lovely program.
Other Areas Where DoNotPay Comes In Handy
DoNotPay can also help you claim a rebate with the following:
|Goodyear Tire||Micheline Tire|
|Mass Save||New Car|
DoNotPay is a pioneer as far as what they offer in the rebates department, but they are so much more than that. They also are known for helping out in the following areas:
- Copyright protection
- Fighting text spam
- Getting people off mailing lists
- Finding discounts
- Lost and found pets
Seemingly, wherever there is a crisis, there is a solution put forward by the people of DoNotPay. They just keep churning out great services for people to use, and there is probably something on their website that would be of use to you as well. If that sounds great to you, then don't hesitate. Now is the time to act!