How to Remove Rash Curtis & Associates From Your Credit Report
Since 1977, has had a goal of dealing with debt collection in a calm and reasonable manner. They strive to make the whole process of collecting consumer debts for companies in a way that is fair and has a satisfying end overall for both parties. What exactly does Rash Curtis & Associates do? And what steps should you take if you have a dispute with them regarding marks or collections on your credit report? Read on to learn more about Rash Curtis & Associates in this DoNotPay guide.
What Is Rash Curtis & Associates?
Located in California, is a debt collection agency that helps businesses get payments that are owed to them due to a service or item purchased on credit that hasn't been paid. They provide solutions to protect the businesses' reputation all while treating the debtor with respect and consideration. The following is the contact information for Rash Curtis & Associates:
|Rash Curtis & Associates
P.O. Box 5790
Vacaville, CA 95696
|Phone Numbers:||Customer Service:
(866) PAY-2RCA (or (866) 729-2722)
|Fax Number:||(707) 454-2001|
- Monday through Friday open from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday open from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday closed
You also have the option to use their contact form located on their website.
Rash Curtis & Associates does not use voicemail, as they prefer to actually talk with people regarding debt collection issues. So, when calling, you will be speaking with a representative each time you call during their business hours.
How to Dispute Rash Curtis & Associates Debt Collection Errors
Several complaints have been made against Rash Curtis & Associates concerning their services in getting payment for a debt. If you have a dispute regarding credit report errors or similar situations, you have a few options to contact Rash Curtis & Associates on your own. The following are the steps to take when dealing with a credit report dispute:
One of the first ways to try to dispute your debt is by calling them directly during their business hours. However, you need to make sure that the debt is valid. The following are three things that you should consider when calling Rash Curtis & Associates:
- Check to make sure you have a legal document stating how much you owe and/or if you have already paid the debt fully.
- Ask for legitimate documentation showing that you owe the debt.
- Find out if the debt is in the legal time frame (in which Rash Curtis & Associates can try to get payment for the debt) or if the deadline has passed for pursuing payment.
Having these things ready is crucial when disputing a debt collection agency. It can save you time in the long run and give you proof showing that you do not owe the debt.
You can also dispute a debt by mail. To do so, you need to send a debt verification letter. The letter should show proof that you do not owe the debt that is stated. It should also say that you do not wish to be contacted further regarding the debt. You have 30 days to send this letter to dispute the debt set against you.
Disputing a debt collection agency can seem intimidating. Debt collectors may try endless ways for you to pay a debt that you may no longer even owe. What if there was a way in which to get assistance to easily handle debt collectors and more? DoNotPay has the answer for you.
Let DoNotPay Help You Solve Credit Disputes with Rash Curtis & Associates
When it comes to dealing with debt collection and credit report errors, DoNotPay has the perfect solution for you. When you use the Clean Credit Report feature, DoNotPay gives you the necessary tools to effectively deal with any debt collection issues. If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more.
DoNotPay Works across Multiple Credit Report Areas
If you want the best solution to fix your credit report in a fast, easy, and successful way, then DoNotPay is for you! DoNotPay is a great option for dealing with credit report issues and more! To learn more about other credit-related areas DoNotPay works in, check out the links below:
- How To Improve Your Credit Score
- All About Credit Dispute Letters
- Learn How To Easily Fix Your Credit Score
- Learn About Removing Credit Inquiries From Your Credit Report
Start using DoNotPay's Clean Credit Report feature today and see the difference it can make!