Remove Radius Global Solutions Debt Collections off Your Credit Report and Boost Your Score
works hand in hand with healthcare, utility companies, transportation companies, and other businesses to ensure that all debts from customers are received. The company is one of the leading providers of integrated customer engagement services and technology. Radius Global Solutions has more than 4000 employees working in more than 14 locations.
You risk having Radius Global Solutions in your credit card report if you fail to clear your debt with a particular organization. However, all is not lost as you can have the debt collection agency removed from your card report and clean your credit score.
Unfortunately, you won't like the experience of removing Radius Global Solutions from your credit report since you have to write numerous letters back and forth, thus wasting your quality time. Luckily, you can avoid all these inconveniences by using the DoNotPay Clean Credit product.
DoNotPay also offers a diversity of credit solutions that will cater to your concerns such as improving your credit score, disputing credit reports, writing a validation letter, fixing a credit score, writing a credit dispute letter, removing late payments from your record, and removing inquiries from a credit report.
What Are the Benefits of Having a Good Credit Score?
It gives you the advantage of:
- Accessing an auto loan
- Rent an apartment
- Sign a new phone contract
- Establish a credit card
- Secure a car insurance
- Get a student loan
- Set up financing for your dental or medical care
- Set up finance for a jeweler
- Get a mortgage
Take note that you cannot access all the above benefits if you have a bad credit score.
Is Radius Global Solutions Legitimate?
Yes, they are legit. According to Better Business Bureau, the company was recognized and incorporated in 1982. It had its profile established in 1989 and has an annual revenue of $24.8 million. Below is the company contact information:
|Address||7831 Glenroy Suite 250
Edina, MN 55439
|Phone Number||(888) 287-5711|
|Website||Radius Global Solutions|
Learn Your Rights When Dealing With Radius Global Solutions
The agency will be aggressive in collecting a debt from you, but woe to them since their actions are regulated by The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. They are forbidden from doing the following:
- Seeking unjustifiable amounts from you
- Make a call to annoy and harass you
- Calling you at an unreasonable time, that is before 8 am or after 9 pm
- Contact you while at work
- Use abusive language
- Contact a relative or a friend about your debt
- Threaten to arrest you
What Is a Debt Validation Letter?
It is a letter you write to a collection agency or creditor to inquire about the validity of the debt in question and whether it is within the statute of limitations. If they can't validate your debt, they should remove it from your card report.
Learn How to Remove Radius Global Solutions From Your Credit Report on Your Own
You can remove by following this procedure:
- Demanding for debt proof. You should write a validation letter to prove you owe the agency what they claim.
- Negotiate partial debt payment. Radius Global Solutions gives the advantage of bargaining to start making part payment for a specified period.
- Get a professional. Dealing with Radius Global Solutions alone will overwhelm you, hence there is a need to hire a credit repair company to stand for you.
Unpleasantly, fulfilling all the above procedures with the debt collection agency will waste your money and time. You don't have to worry, since DoNotPay has a perfect solution to this problem.
Learn How to Remove Radius Global Solutions From Your Credit Report With the Help of DoNotPay
You can surely attempt to clean your credit report on your own but why risk failing when you can leave it to the experts? Here at DoNotPay, you can rest assured that you will receive sound advice, guaranteed to make your credit report squeaky clean.
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
DoNotPay has simplified the process with these three easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
For other credit-related concerns, DoNotPay also has other solutions including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more.
What Other Problems Can DoNotPay Help You Solve?
Clearing your credit report from bad records is not the only problem that DoNotPay can take care of for you. We offer other solutions, including how to:
- Jump the Phone Queue for Any Company
- Late Delivery Refunds
- Request an Item Return
- Fight Workplace Discrimination
- File HR Complaints
- File Defamation Demand Letters
- File a Complaint
- Divorce Settlement Agreement
Do you want to clean up Radius Global Solutions from your credit report? today and let us do it for you.