Get Your Quickbooks Invoice Fees Waived Instantly
Quickbooks is a service under Intuit, along with TurboTax and Mint. vary, depending on the type of account you select. You'll pay a higher price for all-inclusive accounts versus basic options. That doesn't mean you should be forced to pay so many extra fees when you're already paying to subscribe to their financial services.
Fee charges aren't exclusive to Quickbooks. Nearly all companies require payments for various services and amenities, be it PayPal, Robinhood, shopping sites, airlines, cab companies, and so on. Let DoNotPay fight all of them for you. It may be possible to get certain charges waived.
Quickbooks Invoice Fees and More
You can get unlimited invoices and payment acceptances as long as you sign up for a Quickbooks account. The amount you'll pay each month depends on the account you choose.
- Self-Employed - $15 per month
- Simple Start - $25 per month
- Plus Account - $80 per month
- Advanced Account - $180 per month
- Desktop Pro Plus - $349 per year
Businesses may want to add payroll services as well. These allow for faster direct deposits, auto payroll services, 401(k) plan additions, and more.
- Payroll Core - $45 per month, plus $4 per employee
- Payroll Premium - $75 per month, plus $8 per employee
- Payroll Elite - $125 per month, plus $10 per employee
The Elite service offers expert setup, protection from tax penalties, product support, and a personal HR advisor.
You can also add a customized set-up with the help of a live bookkeeper. It costs $50 for this service.
Do you want checks, deposit slips, or security envelopes to have on hand for your business? Quickbooks has those for sale as well. The check prices include:
- $39.99 for 1 box of 120 Secure Plus Personal Checks
- $43.99 for 50 Business Wallet Checks
- $56.99 for 50 Standard Quickbooks Compatible Checks
- $58.99 for 300 Manual Business Checks
- $66.99 for 50 Voucher Checks
- $90.99 for 250 Office and Away Checks
You can also get:
- A Bank Deposit Bag for $12.99
- A set of Booked Manual Deposit Slips for $43.99
- A set of Printable Quickbooks Deposit Slips for $68.99
- Sets of various envelope types between $30.99 and $68.99 for the smallest increments available. You'll save when you buy larger quantities.
You can even order a variety of other office supplies for different charges.
Tips for Avoiding These Charges
Of course, choosing the cheapest versions of the available Quickbooks accounts can help you save. Aside from that, you can opt to sign up once a special deal is offered. For example, a December 2021 promotion allowed for customers to open a Quickbooks account for 50% off the total price. This price would apply for the next 3 months of service before it would revert back to full price. Wait until additional promotions and deals arrive and sign up then.
It's also possible to sign up for a free trial for 30 days. This allows you to see if you even enjoy using the product and want to continue to do so. If you don't want to keep the service, you need to cancel your account to avoid paying any additional fees.
Fighting Quickbooks Invoice Fees Yourself
You can attempt to speak with the company and see what deals they could offer you, but remember that these are likely just introductory for a limited amount of time. But if you have Quickbooks invoice fees that you want to fight, you can contact the company in a few different ways.
|Online on the website:||At the bottom of the Quickbooks website, you'll find a Contact Us section.|
|Chat live online:||If it's within the available hours, a Chat Live box may pop up on the screen while you're in the Contact us section. Click the green "Start Chat" button and you'll be able to ask questions and speak with someone about the fees and account options.|
|Over the phone:||The number for the Sales Team is listed directly at the top of the website. It encourages you to call 844-344-3065 if you have any questions. Customer service at this number is available Monday through Friday, 5 am to 6 pm PST, and Saturday 7 am to 4 pm.|
|On social media:||Quickbooks is available on several social media sites. You can always send direct messages there and wait for a response. Many companies now offer customer service solutions through their socials thanks to the popularity of use. You can try Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.|
Fighting Quickbooks Invoice Fees With DoNotPay
Even with all of the ways that you can contact Quickbooks, that doesn’t guarantee that you’ll be able to reach the right person or get attended to in a timely fashion. DoNotPay can take care of so that you don’t have to worry about it. What’s more, we strive to fight any fees you're facing, whether it's through shops like Etsy or eBay, or companies like Shopify, Chase, or Coinbase. It only requires a few steps:
- Search "appeal fees" on DoNotPay, choose the Fight and Waive Fees product, and select the type of fee you want to appeal.
- Select the merchant you want to appeal fees for (Quickbooks) and enter the details of your transaction, including an associated account if you have one.
- Submit your case! DoNotPay will generate the best argument for your case and make sure your fee waiver request gets sent to Quickbooks (or any other company) for processing.
Other Ways That DoNotPay Fights on Your Behalf
Fees are just a small part of the fight. Getting your personal information taken down from online sites, obtaining refunds, and much more need to be fought for in order to achieve your goal. DoNotPay always works to fight on your behalf. We'll fight:
- Baggage fees through American Airlines or Spirit
- HOA costs
- Warranty claims so you can get your appliances fixed
- High property taxes
Join DoNotPay today to get unfair fees waived!