How to Fight QDR Solicitors Debt Recovery and Win
QDR Solicitors is a debt collection agency located in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. While most debt collectors have an unfavourable reputation, that is especially true for QDR Solicitors. This has left many searching for ways to .
However, not all scenarios are the same. Specific situations call for different actions when dealing with debt collectors. The guide below will show you the best ways to fight QDR Solicitors based on your situation. In many cases, DoNotPay can expedite the process. Read on to learn more.
About QDR Solicitors
is a debt collection agency that buys debt from other companies at a discount and attempts to collect it on their own. Common clients include EE, Virgin Media, O2, utility companies, and private companies that issue PCNs.
While debt collectors already have a reputation for having sloppy paperwork and aggressive tactics, QDR takes that reputation to the extreme. There are countless complaints of unresolved issues stemming from QDR Solicitors.
QDR Solicitors Contact Information
If you need to get in touch with . Here is their contact details:
|Headquarter Address||Olympus House, Olympus Avenue
CV34 6BF England
|Phone Number||(+44) 01926 758736|
|Online Widget||Get in Touch|
What to Do if You're Having Problems With QDR Solicitors
Following are some guidelines on how you can handle QDR Solicitors debt recovery.
If the Debt is More Than Six Years Old
If the debt is more than six years old, you are likely eligible for debt forgiveness via Statute-Barred debt laws. (Scotland only requires that the debt be 5 years old.)
DoNotPay can help get old debts removed from the books (more details below).
If The Debt Isn't Yours
QDR is known for making clerical errors all the time.
- If you are 100% certain the debt isn't yours, then you'll want to .
- If the name attached to the debt is completely different from yours, simply inform QDR that the debt isn't yours. If they continue to harass you, we can help you report them to the proper agencies.
- If there is a minor misspelling of the name attached to the debt and yours, you'll still want to .
If You Already Paid the Debt to the Original Creditors
This is fairly common with mobile and utility providers. In these scenarios, try to work directly with the original creditor to get things settled.
If QDR continues to harass after this has been settled, we can help you report them to the proper regulators.
The Debt is Unpaid, Rightfully Yours, and Under Six Years Old
In these scenarios, it is best to work with QDR to get the debt resolved. You could theoretically ignore them, but this will probably lead to more problems than it's worth.
- Be sure to keep a record of all payments made should any issues arise later.
- If QDR continues to harass you even though you're paying off the debt, we can help you report them to the official governing bodies.
Common Problems Working With Debt Collectors Like QDR Solicitors
Debt collection companies are well known for being aggressive. Many debt collection companies do not follow consumer protection rules that are designed to protect you from harassment.
If you are being harassed by QDR Solicitors, DoNotPay can help. We can also draft a Prove It Letter on your behalf.
Fight QDR Solicitors With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help in many ways with debt collection. Whether you were just contacted or have been harassed for months, we can help you find a solution. By asking you a series of questions, our automated system can provide you with a recommended course of action. We can even contact the collection agency on your behalf when needed. In severe cases, we are able to submit a formal complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority.
To get started, just follow these three easy steps:
- Search "debt collection" on the DoNotPay website.
- Answer a few questions about how QDR has managed your debt. We'll want to know how they contacted you, how frequently they contacted you, etc. This will help us determine if they have violated any harassment laws.
- We will provide you with recommended guidance based on your answers to the questions. You can choose to follow our recommendations, or choose a different course of action if you prefer.
That's it! Our automated system will be able to contact QDR solicitors directly or contact the proper regulating authority when necessary.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay started as a way for people to fight unfair PCNs. After managing over a quarter million parking ticket cases in both the UK and the US, we've since expanded our services a great deal.
Debt Collection Services
- How to Get a Provident Loans Refund
- Dealing With Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- Working With Lowell Financial
- Taking on Advantis Debt Collection
- How to Get an Amigo Loans Refund
- Fight DWP Debt Management
- Managing Debt with Marston Group Holdings
More Services From DoNotPay
- Tourist Visa
- Report a hotel for unsanitary conditions
- File a complaint against a neighbour
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Compensation for victims of a crime
- Sell Airline Mileage
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Insurance claims
- Concert Ticket Scams
- Casino Taxes
Sign up today and get the help you need.