Qatar Tourist Visa From A to Z
Whether you’re into extreme sports, museum tours, or casual walks, Qatar offers various activities to keep all types of tourists satisfied.
If you plan on taking a vacation or a short break in Qatar before you continue to your final destination, learn how to apply for a Qatar tourist visa! DoNotPay explains how to speed up the application process so you can go sightseeing in no time!
A Qatar-Oman joint tourist visa allows you to stay in Qatar for 30 days and grants you multiple entrances.
U.S. citizens can apply for a Qatar tourist visa on arrival by approaching the immigration counter at the airport and submitting the following:
- Completed Qatar Visa Application Form
- Copy of your passport that must be valid for at least six months since your booked departure
- Copy of the passport of your sponsor
- Copy of the residence permit of your sponsor
- Proof of sponsorship
- Money for fees (a tourist visa typically costs around $27)
Apply for a Qatar tourist visa online through:
- The Qatar Visa Service website
- Qatar Airways
- Third-party services
To request a Qatar tourist visa through the Qatar Visa Service:
- Visit the website
- Enter your residential and citizenship country
- Select tourist visa for the type of visa you need
- Pay the required fees if your application gets approved
- Print your visa
Submit a tourist visa application through Qatar Airways by following these steps:
- Complete the online form with all of the required information
- Pay the visa fees
- Print your visa
Various third-party services and websites offer you a supposedly easy and quick way to a Qatari tourist visa. By the time you receive your visa from them, you will have paid a tremendous amount, which you could have avoided if you applied through an official Qatari channel on time.
Because of the situation regarding the pandemic, the State of Qatar requires you to:
- Get (PCR) tested 72 hours before your trip
- Register on the Travel entry portal
- Provide proof of vaccination to avoid quarantine
- Quarantine if you received
- One dose of a WHO-approved vaccine
- Both doses, but you got the second one in less than 14 days before your trip
COVID-19 restrictions are subject to change, so you should contact the Embassy of Qatar to receive up-to-date information.
If you want to inquire or express any concerns about your Qatar tourist visa, you can contact the Qatar Embassy and Consulates using the information from the table below:
|Diplomatic Mission||Contact Info||Jurisdiction|
|Embassy of State of Qatar in Washington D.C.||Telephone: +1-202-274-1600
Address: 2555 M St, NW
Washington, DC, 20037
|The Consulate General of the State of Qatar in New York||Telephone: +646-882-0300
Address: 455 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022
|The Consulate General of the State of Qatar in Houston||Telephone: +1-713-355-8221
Address: 1990 Post Oak Blvd
Suite # 900 Houston
|The Consulate General of the State of Qatar in Los Angeles||Telephone: +1-310-246-0005
Address: 150 S. Rodeo Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
With so many options and ways to apply for a Qatar tourist visa, it’s no wonder that the process seems too confusing. With DoNotPay, you’re ensuring the most simple and straightforward application process for a Qatar or any other tourist visa.
- Information about the tourist visa requirements making sure you have all the necessary paperwork
- A direct link to the online application, if one exists
- A PDF guide explaining how to submit your tourist visa application at the nearest embassy of your destination country
If you don’t need a tourist visa, we will notify you about the allowed duration of your stay.
Follow these steps to prepare for all of your future trips:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Access the Tourist Visa Guide feature
- Confirm that you have a U.S. passport
- Enter your destination
Subscribe to DoNotPay and explore Middle Eastern countries without bureaucratic hurdles. Check out some of the countries from that area whose tourist visa requirements we explained:
Are you too busy to go to Target, Walmart, or photo studios to get your passport photos taken? DoNotPay offers you the possibility of taking them yourself and having them edited without going anywhere!
Here are some other tasks you can complete with ease using DoNotPay:
- Contest parking tickets
- Enroll in various clinical trials
- File insurance and warranty claims
- Request refunds from airline companies
- Locate inmates and write letters to them
- Reduce your property taxes
- Simplify mailing services
- Demand gift card cash back
Interested in a specific service or platform? Make sure to get the best out of your free trial without getting charged and ending up with an unwanted paid membership. Even if you make a mistake, DoNotPay can end your subscription in a few simple steps!
Our system allows you to generate virtual credit card numbers to prevent platforms from getting your real bank details and using them for unauthorized transactions. We also offer burner phone numbers that will help you go through any subscription or verification procedure without disclosing personal details.