How to Clean Your Professional Claims Bureau Credit Report
Your credit report might need cleaning up occasionally because of outdated or inaccurate information. The chances are that a pending bill from the might show up, yet it was cleared. Or you get a collection that doesn't belong to you.
PCB collections usually hurt your credit score and need to be removed as soon as possible.
DoNotPay will help you do this professionally.
What Is the Professional Claims Bureau?
The is a licensed debt recovery service. The purchase debts from creditors at a discounted rate and follow up with the debtors for payment. They might come calling if you have a pending collection with the healthcare provider or insurance company.
When you have a pending collection, the agency makes countless payment demands by phone or email. An unpaid bill will show up in your credit report if you ignore it for too long.
DoNotPay can help you clean the records if you sign up for our service.
How Does a Professional Claims Bureau Collection Affect Your Credit Score?
A claims record on your credit report will bring down your score. And under the statute of limitations, it will stay there for about seven years.
The best way to avoid this is to make regular payments on your due bills instead of waiting for the collectors to come knocking. But you always have to check your credit report every so often to ensure that each claim is valid.
If the worst has already happened and you have a mountain of debt hanging over you, DoNotPay can help to fix your credit score.
Should I Pay For Deletion of Professional Claims Bureau Collections Report?
Paying off your debt and leaving it at that might be the obvious choice. However, the tainted record on your credit report remains. Paying up will only change the collection status from unpaid to paid. You can get this cleared by asking DoNotPay for help.
Can I Negotiate Settlement With Professional Claims Bureau?
Negotiating with the Professional Claims Bureau may ease financial distress while clearing your debt. But it will still hurt your score. Often, if there are inconsistencies in the report, you may never have to pay at all, but only if you go through this with a professional.
What Can You Dispute?
One of the best ways to back your dispute is to find inaccuracies in the report. Some of the common grounds for raising a dispute against a collection claim include:
- The account listed does not belong to you, or it says overdue, yet you know that it's still active.
- The balance or debt amount is incorrect.
- Incorrect name of the creditor
- Misspelled names and addresses
- Payment dates that show up as late yet you have proof of timely payments
- Any other incorrect information
How to Clean Your Professional Claims Bureau Collections Report on Your Own
Scrutinize your credit reports with a keen eye to find anything out of the ordinary. There may be times when fraudulent transactions might show up on your unpaid bills because of identity theft.
- Request a copy of your records from the credit bureau.
- Confirm that your name and contact addresses are correct.
- Confirm that the listed accounts (if any) are yours.
- Carefully review the transactions and check them against your records. For example, you could pull out your payment receipts and verify the dates.
- List everything from the record that seems inaccurate while also looking for missing information.
- File a dispute.
You can reach Professional Claims Bureau through:
|Address||439 Oak Street
Garden City, NY 11530
Understand Your Rights When Dealing with Professional Claims Bureau
Your right to dispute a collection is protected by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). The two provide plenty of rights and protections, including:
- The right to access your credit reports
- The right to know if a credit record has been used against you in a credit application
- The right to dispute inaccurate information
- Restrictions on who has access to your credit records
- The right to receive a prior written notice on a collection
- The right to stop inquiries into your credit history
The debtor can sue for damages if the collector violates any of these rights.
Solve the Professional Claims Bureau Collections Report With the Help of DoNotPay
You may not want to settle that collection, especially if it's possibly inaccurate. DoNotPay can help you file the dispute and clear your bad credit score.
Cleaning up your Professional Claims Bureau credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your Professional Claims Bureau credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Why Use DoNotPay to solve your Professional Claims Bureau Credit Report
DoNotPay is the perfect channel if you need to remove inquiries from your credit report because we are:
- Fast: The process starts in just a few minutes, and everything is done online. You don't have to make countless trips to an office.
- Easy: You only need to sign up and fill out your request, and we'll take care of the rest.
- Successful: We care about your case, and we'll work hard to ensure you succeed. We have an excellent track record of following up on similar issues.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping with your credit report, DoNotPay can help you fight off spam calls and harassment. We have a wide range of other services, including:
- How to write a debt validation letter
- Paying your bills
- Disputing parking tickets
- Beating the queue on your DMV appointment
- Finding your unclaimed funds from financial institutions
- Suing companies for small claims
- Getting refunds from companies
- Making risk-free payments with a virtual credit card
- Canceling subscriptions
for DoNotPay today!