How to Print Passport Photos from Home
Printing quality photos from home shouldn't have to be a challenging task, especially in this period of the Coronavirus pandemic. The Coronavirus pandemic has made working from home a new normal. We've been through lockdowns. Most of us have made the abrupt transition to working from home, and numerous people have lost their jobs as a result. The future is indeed unpredictable. We don't know when or if our society will go back to normal – or what kind of wounds the pandemic will leave behind.
The Covid-19 pandemic, however, doesn't have to limit your passion for quality photography. As much as the pandemic has shifted our view of reality, your passion for photography doesn't have to be shelved because you can also experience the ecstasy of creating your subconscious photographic imagination from home.
On a low note, though, most of us still have to visit the nearest printing shop to get our passport photos printed. The Coronavirus pandemic came as a surprise, and everything shifted. You might not have prepared to get yourself a new high-quality photo printer, and thus you still have to do it the old school way. DoNotPay is here to help you get into the new norm. You don't have to leave your home anymore to get your quality photos printed. DoNotPay will do that for you, making it convenient, affordable, and time-saving.
How to print quality passport photos by yourself
You don't need any specific photography or post-processing skills. Biometric recognition and auto-cropping are printing software apps that enable you to create passport images in under a minute. Simply upload your photograph and make a few clicks.
Printing a passport photo can indeed be difficult. When you do it at home, the passport photo size can vary or be completely wrong. Another obvious alternative is to Google "How to print passport photos at home?" and see what comes up.
However, most printing guides are uninformative and leave out crucial processes in the printing of passport images. To add value to you, DoNotPay has created a comprehensive guide to printing your passport images.
So, let's get started.
- Take photos- Choose a room with plain white or creamy walls and adjust the lighting before taking the image. After that, take a few pictures. Choose your favorite and save it to your PC.
- Open your passport printing software- There are several passport-making software, such as Passport Photo Maker, where you can edit your pictures before printing.
- Upload the image to the software and edit- On the editing page, you can play around with the color and posture until you get the desired output.
- Print your passport photo- After editing, you can immediately print your picture if you have your own printer at home.
Selecting the Right Photo and Paper Size
When generating a passport photo, choosing the correct paper and photo sizes is critical because it determines how many physical passport duplicates you'll need to create. Rather than losing time looking for picture printing services near you, you may order your photos immediately from your phone or laptop, and DoNotPay will deliver them to your home promptly. The following is a list of passport print sizes we provide.
How to Choose a Printer
When purchasing a printer for home use, you should look for a printer with a good resolution and a low price, as well as other considerations like print speed, dry time, paper types accepted, and the cost of accessories.
High-end inkjets and dye-sublimation photo printers are the most widely used types of photo printers these days. Some of the most trusted printer brands include:
The printer you choose will determine the quality of your passport photo. We all know that choosing a printer and printing passport photos by yourself can be an arduous task, and you most likely will end up not doing it. However, DoNotPay will help you print the highest quality passport photos, making it easy for you.
Next Steps for Printing Quality Photos From Home if You Can’t Do It Yourself
Are you ready to print quality passport photos but don't know where to start? DoNotPay is here to assist you. To make high-quality passport photos, follow the simple 5 step by step instructions below.
- Search Print Photos on DoNotPay.
- Upload all of the photos you would like to get printed.
- Choose the size/dimensions you would like for these photos. We offer a variety of options, ranging from the smallest 3.5 in x 5 in to as large as 20 in x 30 in. We also offer square prints, wallet prints, etc.
- Choose the finish you want on your photos (glossy, matte, or lustre).
- Choose your preferred shipping method (economy, expedited, express, rush):
Why Use DoNotpay to Print Quality Passport Photos?
In addition to printing your passport photo, DoNotPay can help you print all your photos directly from your phone in a variety of shapes and sizes including:
|3.5 x 5||4 x 5||4 x 6|
|4 x 8||5 x 5||5 x 7|
|8 Wallet||8 x 8||8 x 10|
|8.5 x 11||8 x 12||9 x 12|
|4 Wallet||8 x 14||10 x 10|
|10 x 12||10 x 15||10 x 20|
|11 x 14||12 x 12||12 x 18|
|13 x 22||16 x 20||16 x 24|
|18 x 24||20 x 20||20 x 30|
|20 x 24||24 x 36||30 x 40|
What Else Can DoNotpay Do?
Apart from printing your passport photo, DoNotPay can also:
Reach out to us at DoNotPay today. We will sort you out!