Is PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card the Best Option for You?
You can get a personal PNC cash back card and a business PNC cash back rewards card.
DoNotPay will help you to choose the credit card that is right for you. DoNotPay also helps you to cards choose other rewards cards, if you are interested. Our goal is to help you get the best cashback rewards based on your most frequent spending habits and your credit history. If, for example, you want to check out the Discover Card or the Walmart cashback card then DoNotPay has the info you need. Many people want to learn more about virtual credit cards in order to avoid unwanted charges. Others want to know more about which cask apps are available for them.
As well as PNC cashback rewards, DoNotPay explains, in this other article, how cash back programs work with credit cards in general. Many banks offer cashback reward programs to their cardholders, Citibank being another one.
You may want to look at this If you would like to know how you can get money back with PayPal. Apple has its own payment system, and you may want to know the difference between Apple Card and Apple Pay concerning the different cashback benefits each one offers. DoNotPay will help guide you with good info and then make it easy to apply for the card you prefer. We will now focus on the PNC credit card cashback program.
PNC Cash Rewards Visa Credit Card
PNC offers its personal cardholders various cashback rewards. Firstly, you will get a $100 reward after you spend $1000 on purchases in the first 3 billing cycles after you receive your new card. After that, you can earn the following cashback rewards:
|Gas station purchases (in-store and at the pump.)||4%|
|Fast food and dining-in restaurant purchases||3%|
|Grocery store purchases||2%|
|Every other kind of purchase||1%|
The 4%, 3%, and 2% rewards are limited to total purchase amounts of $8000 each year. After you reach $8000, the cashback reward drops to 1%.
Another form of cashback is, if you transfer balances from other credit cards to your PNC credit card, within 90 days of opening it, you get 0% interest for 12 billing cycles. So, if you pay the balance off, you save all the interest the other card would have charged.
PNC Visa Signature Business Credit Card
If you have a business name for your card, you will receive the following PNC cashback benefits:
- $200 cashback bonus when you make at least $3000 in qualifying purchases in the first three months.
- 0% interest on outstanding balances during the first 9 months.
- 1.5% cashback on all net purchases, without limit.
- Travel benefits and extended free protection for purchases after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
How You Redeem Your Credit Card Cash Back Rewards
Your reward may be redeemed after 5 days from the reward date. You must redeem at least $25 in cashback. You may redeem your cashback rewards in these ways:
- Have the credit added to your statement to reduce the balance currently owed.
- Have the reward paid into your PNC checking or savings account or to an eligible investment account.
How to Apply for a PNC Credit Card Yourself
Applying for a card can be done online, at your local bank branch or customer center, or by faxing or mailing in a paper form.
For a Personal PNC Card
You will need:
- Your name, address, and other personal details.
- Social Security number.
- Your monthly mortgage or rental payment.
- Proof of your total annual income.
You may receive an immediate response and, if you are approved, you should receive your card in 4-10 days.
For a Business Card
You will need your:
- Company Tax ID.
- Annual turnover.
- Personal social Security number, monthly housing payment, and your total annual income.
Ask DoNotPay to Do it For You
Once you have decided on which PNC cashback credit card you want, you may decide to leave it to DoNotPay to submit the application for you, to ensure you don't make any kind of error or leave out required details. If you would like to leave it to DoNotPay, all you have to do is follow these three simple steps:
- Search for Cash Back on the DoNotPay website.
- Kick off the process to find the right app or website for you.
- Answer some specific questions so that we can help you start making money!
And that’s it! So, if you would like DoNotPay to do the work for you just follow the steps and we will take it from here.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help?
We have a very wide range of facts, methods, and ideas to help you live life more easily and with less effort, because we do the research and can work with other organizations and authorities for you. Here are some of our areas of expertise you may want to check out:
- Help or advice with paying bills.
- Solving credit card issues.
- Working with customer service departments in different organizations.
- How to get gift card cashbacks.
- how to get free raffle tickets.
- Signing up for free trials, then not getting charged if you forget to cancel it at the end of the trial period.
- How to locate money that seems to have gone missing.
- Help handling a parking ticket dispute.
DoNotPay is here for you, so just begin with a PNC cash back credit card and then see how else we can help.