All You Need To Know About The Pendleton Correctional Facility
Pendleton Correctional Facility, formerly known as Indiana Reformatory, is a medium and maximum-security state facility located near Pendleton, Indiana. It currently serves as a correctional facility for adult males over the age of 22.
Pendleton was built in 1923 to serve as a replacement for the Indiana State Reformatory, which was severely damaged in a fire. The maximum-security facilities in the prison currently house around 1,650 inmates, while the minimum security facilities are home to around 200 inmates.
Pendleton Correctional Facility Contact Information
The warden at Pendleton Correctional Facility is Dennis Reagle. The general contact information for the facility is as follows:
|Physical Address||4490 W. Reformatory Rd., Pendleton, IN 46064.
It is located around 25 miles northeast of Indianapolis off State Road 67 in Fall Creek Township, in Madison County.
|Phone Number||(765) 778-2107|
How to Contact Inmates at Pendleton
All visitors must register through GTL in order to be able to schedule visits. To register as a visitor and schedule visits, visit the GTL website.
Requirements for inmate visitation at Pendleton include the following:
- Screening questions regarding the potential for transmitting contagious illnesses.
- Visitors must present a valid ID.
- Masks are required at all times.
- No physical contact between the visitor and offender is permitted.
- Visitors may only bring identification, money not to exceed $30.00, and car keys into the prison with them.
- Visitors with infants and toddlers may bring two bottles with milk, formula, or juice, three diapers, and one package of wet wipes.
Phone calls are also handled by GTL through the ConnectNetwork. GTL allows for inmate telephone accounts to be created and minutes purchased in various ways, including prepaid collect, debit, and collect.
For any questions regarding the calling options available, contact GTL at (877) 650-4249.
GTL also allows you to send money to inmates to be deposited in their Trust Fund, or commissary account. You can learn more about this service here.
If you would like to write a prisoner or have a prison pen pal at Pendleton Prison, your letter must be in a plain white envelope. You can send photographs as long as they are printed on originally purchased photography paper.
Letters to inmates should be addressed as follows:
Inmate Name, ID Number
Pendleton Correctional Facility
P.O. Box 30
Pendleton, IN 46064-0030
Writing letters to inmates is encouraged. Stamps will be removed from the envelope before mail is passed on to the inmate.
Difficulties You May Have Contacting a Loved One in Pendleton
It may not always be as easy as you would wish to contact or visit your friend or loved one who is serving time at Pendleton. First and foremost, there's the question of its location. Given that Pendleton is in a pretty rural area, there's no easy way to get there via public transportation. If you don't have your own vehicle, you may be in for quite a challenge.
Phone charges can also add up quickly if you try to talk with an inmate on the phone with any regularity. Luckily, though, you have another option to help you connect with your friend at Pendleton: DoNotPay.
Get in Touch With Your Loved Ones via DoNotPay
DoNotPay makes it much easier to communicate with the inmate in your life. It makes the process of sending them a letter fast and simple. To use DoNotPay to reach an inmate at Pendleton, go to DoNotPay and select the Connect with an Inmate product.
In order to start the process, you will need to provide:
- the inmate ID or Booking Number
- the name of the prison
- the unit the inmate is located in, if applicable
From there, DoNotPay can help you write to an inmate at Pendleton, saving you the hassle of going to the post office, making sure you have the right type of envelope, and more.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend
If you want to contact your friend in prison but are not sure where they are located, DoNotPay can help with that also. Again, the process is simple. To use DoNotPay to locate your imprisoned friend, follow these steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay isn't limited to helping you contact inmates at Pendleton Correctional Facility. It offers all sorts of ways to make your life easier. Some of these include:
- Stopping text spam
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Participating in clinical trials
- Fighting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you can't pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Dealing with issues with credit cards
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Eliminating spam mail forever
- Protecting your copyright
Give DoNotPay a try today to learn more about these and many other services offered.