The Easiest Way to Read, Track, and Pay Your OKC Water Bills Online
Paying your water bill late can introduce late fees or even result in water to your home being turned off. At DoNotPay, we offer an easy alternative to having to manually .
Learn more about some of the traditional options you can use to pay your water bill and how those options come up short. Then see how easy it can be to automate your OKC water bill payments. We'll walk you through the process and show you other ways DoNotPay can help you easily manage all of your monthly and recurring bills.
How Can I Pay my Recurring Water Bills in OKC?
Oklahoma City's utilities department offers several different ways to pay your water bill month after month. However, most of them require you to make the payment from scratch each month. Options to include:
- Online payments through okcutilities.com
- Payment at Paysite kiosks in some 7-Eleven stores and other locations
- Via mail
- Over the phone
|How do I Pay Online?
|OKC residents can either make a one-time payment online or register to make recurring payments through okcutilities.com. While online portals offer more convenience than traditional options, one-time online bill pay still requires you to remember to make the payment on time each month. Even the auto bill pay function requires you to create a new account just for your water bill payments.
|How do I Pay via Phone?
|To pay over the phone, you must have your bank account details, debit card, or credit ready as you call 405-297-2833, extension 2. This option presents additional security risks of sharing detailed financial and personal information over the phone. If you select this option, we recommend only doing so at home or in a secure location.
|How do I Pay at Paysite Kiosks?
|There should be paysite kiosks at all Crest Foods, Homeland, and 7-Eleven stores. Keep in mind that kiosks do not give cash back, so we recommend you prepare the exact amount in advance.
|How do I Pay Via Mail?
|You can mail a check to Oklahoma City Hall at this address:
City of Oklahoma City
P.O. Box 26570
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73126-0570
How do I Lower my OKC Water Bill?
Unfortunately, there are very few options for lowering your OKC water bill payments. Because water is provided by the city, there are no competing services that may offer you a lower rate. However, if you believe your bill is incorrect, you can dispute the amount by calling the city.
Oklahoma City also offers a few options for adjusting your payment schedule and structure, including:
- Average monthly billing, which adjusts your monthly bill to a general average and reduces costly spikes in water bills during the summer months
- Installment plans
- Extensions to minimize late fees or penalties for water bill payments you anticipate not being able to meet
What Happens if I Miss a Bill Payment?
OKC water bills are sent out each month, and payment is due within 15 days of that original date. The payment is not considered late until 7 days past that due date, but you will begin to collect late fees at that point. Previous unpaid bills and the resulting late fees will be added to your total balance due.
It's easy to accidentally miss a water bill payment when you're managing the task manually each month. Switching to auto-payments with DoNotPay ensures you don't have to worry about filling out a check, phoning in your card details, or stopping by an approved payment center in time.
How to Set Up Recurring Check Payments using DoNotPay:
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Pay Your Water Bill in OKC
DoNotPay is a simple, convenient alternative for paying your water, utility, and other monthly bills. This includes energy bills for locations ranging from Georgia and Alabama to Washington or Duke and from national fuel providers. Paying your bills through DoNotPay is:
- Fast: No matter how many monthly accounts and services you add to your DoNotPay dashboard, payment will be fast and on time.
- Successful: Verifying your bank account details and hooking up each service provider is simple. Get peace of mind with month after month of on-time payments.
- Easy: Once you set up your preferred bill-pay options, you can monitor your bills from a single dashboard and know everything is getting handled.
How Else can DoNotPay Help?
DoNotPay is a leading provider of simple, automated bill pay services for hundreds of regional and national companies. We help our users automate health insurance payments, utility bills, and more. For more details, see how we can help you:
- Pay PayByPlatema
- Manage Suddenlink bills
- Pay your monthly Dominion charges
- Organize Charter bill pay
- Pay Mediacom bills