Get Your Pasco County Marriage Certificate Quickly With DoNotPay
Many people recall their wedding day as one of the happiest days of their lives. Unfortunately, marriages come with plenty of paperwork, especially as the couple begins to work on name changes, merging bank accounts, and picking a health insurance plan. The main document the couple needs to have when completing these tasks is their . Whether you need to order a copy of your marriage certificate for the first time, or you need a replacement, you would typically have to figure out the right entity to call, building to visit, and documentation to bring along to prove your identity. Fortunately, DoNotPay has made obtaining your marriage certificate faster and easier than ever! You may want to read the following for more information:
- Learn marriage certificate
- Online marriage certificate
- How to apply marriage certificate online
- Fill out a marriage certificate
What Is the Difference Between a Marriage Certificate and a Marriage License?
A marriage license is a document that allows you to get married, while a marriage certificate is a document that proves that you got married on your wedding day and in the county, the ceremony was held. Before getting married, you and your partner have to fill out some paperwork, present identification, and sign some forms before you can be issued a marriage license. In the state of Florida, you and your partner will need to do the following to apply for a marriage license:
- Present a picture ID (driver's license, passport, etc.)
- Give a social security number
- Pay a marriage license fee
It currently costs $93.50 to get a marriage license, but you can get some of the fees reduced if you complete a Florida state-approved pre-marital course. Your marriage license is also valid for 60 days, meaning you must get married within 60 days of it being issued, or it will expire. You may also have to wait three days after it is issued to get married.
Getting Your Pasco County Marriage Certificate on Your Own
To get your on your own, you have four options:
|Visiting in person||you will have to visit the Archived and Court Records building in person during office hours to request a copy of your marriage certificate and pay the required fees.|
|Going online||you can search for your marriage certificate on the My Florida County website and pay the applicable fees online.|
|Mailing your documents||you can fill out the official records document form and mail it to the Pasco County Clerk's office with proper documentation to receive your marriage certificate in the mail.|
|Calling on the phone||you can call the office at 352-521-4408 and request a certified copy of your marriage certificate. This requires you to make a payment using a credit card with an associated fee.|
None of these options are particularly fast or convenient, and it can be a major headache to track down the information the court needs to find your marriage certificate. Thankfully, DoNotPay has a better way.
How to Get Your Pasco County Marriage Certificate With DoNotPay
If you'd rather not go to the trouble of locating your marriage certificate on your own, DoNotPay can do the hard work for you! All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Certificates of Marriage product on DoNotPay.
- Select whether the certificate belongs to you or a relative/loved one. If it belongs to someone else, enter the details of both people on the certificate, and select/upload evidence that proves your relationship with them. If the certificate is yours, enter the details of your spouse.
- Enter the city, state, and county where the marriage certificate was issued as well as the date it was issued.
- Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
- Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
- Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
- If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
And that's it! From there, you can kick back and relax while you wait for your marriage certificate to arrive, or you can head back to DoNotPay to check other items off of your to-do list.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides assisting you with obtaining your marriage license, DoNotPay was built to handle numerous other tasks, such as:
- Finding missing money
- Connecting with prisoners
- Earning free raffle tickets
- Getting advance healthcare directives
- Requesting sick leave
- Appealing banned accounts
- Signing up for free trials without getting charged
- And so much more!
If you have several tasks that you are struggling to get done, visit DoNotPay today to see how we can help!