How to Deal With Parker Bullen Debt Recovery the Easy Way
When you sign a contract, credit agreement or lease, you become responsible for paying as you promised. Falling behind in payments or refusing to meet your obligations can result in serious issues for you and your family. If you have outstanding debts in the UK, you may be pursued by collection agencies or solicitors like Parker Bullen debt recovery.
Debts that you legally incur are your responsibility, but things don't always go to plan. If you've gotten into debt that you cannot get out of and Parker Bullen debt recovery solicitors are contacting you, it's stressful. They are serious about their jobs and are relentless in pursuing outstanding debts.
If the very thought of dealing with Parker Bullen regarding a past-due debt is unsavoury, let DoNotPay help. In just a few minutes, we can assist in getting your debts taken care of for good.
Who Is Parker Bullen and Why Are They Calling Me?
Parker Bullen is a firm of solicitors with locations in Andover, Romsey and Salisbury. For more than 200 years, the firm has been providing legal services to citizens, businesses and charities in the UK. Like many solicitors, they also provide debt recovery services.
If you're getting a call from this firm, it may be to:
- Validate a debt in your name
- Collect payment on a debt
- Compel you to pay your debt
In order to get the results they desire, debt recovery solicitors like Parker Bullen are not opposed to making endless phone calls to your home. They'll also send an endless stream of letters through the post to get your attention and compel you to make a payment right away. You may begin to feel harassed and harried as they continue to pursue you.
How Can I Be Sure Parker Bullen Is Contacting Me?
If you're a bit concerned about answering letters and phone calls from companies you do not recognise, you should be. It's always best to err on the side of caution when dealing with unfamiliar organisations. Verify that the contact information you've been provided with for Parker Bullen matches the information below:
8 Newbury Street
|01264 400 500||01264 355 957|
37 The Hundred
|01794 328 688|
45 Castle Street
|01722 412 000||01722 411 822|
What Types of Debts Do Solicitors Like Parker Bullen Collect On?
If you're receiving letters from Parker Bullen regarding an unpaid debt, odds are it's legitimate. However, it's always a good idea to verify that the information regarding the money owed is accurate and that you are, indeed, responsible for paying it back. Some debts that are your responsibility include council taxes, credit card accounts and rent.
There are three instances, however, that may invalidate your responsibility including:
- You have not made a payment or had contact with the creditor for six years.
- There was a problem when you signed the agreement, making it invalid.
- The creditor didn't ensure that you could afford the repayment when entering the agreement.
What Happens if I Don’t Pay the Debt Parker Bullen Is Collecting?
Ignoring telephone calls and letters from a debt collector may seem like a way to get out of paying an outstanding bill, but it's not. Avoiding collection attempts will only make your situation worse. In fact, not paying a bill will have a severe impact on you.
Just a few of the consequences of not resolving debt include:
- Late and no payments can harm your credit score.
- Outstanding debts may make it harder to get a job.
- Poor credit history can make it difficult to get approved for housing.
- You could be sued in court for the amount you owe plus costs.
How Long Can Debt Collectors Collect Debt From Me?
When you get a letter from a debt collector like Parker Bullen, one of the first things that you want to find out is how old the debt is. The reason for this is that in the UK there are limits on debt collection. For most types of outstanding debts in the UK, collectors may pursue you for six years. This rule applies to common types of debt such as credit cards, personal loans, utility arrears, council tax arrears, benefit overpayments, payday loans, back rent, catalogues and bank overdrafts.
How to Get Debt Payment Assistance
If you're getting calls and letters from Parker Bullen and other debt collectors, don't ignore the problem and hope it will go away. Instead, reach out for assistance by calling Parker Bullen and discussing your circumstances. If you can make reasonable payment arrangements, it's likely they'll accept. If you're still struggling, you may want to consider pursuing a debt relief order to get your finances in order.
Get Help With Outstanding Debt From DoNotPay!
Whether Parker Bullen debt recovery has just started to contact you about debt or you've been dealing with debt collectors for a while, it's stressful. Of course, you want to take care of the problem and resolve the debt. But, solicitors can be intimidating, and it's time-consuming to deal with them.
Solve your outstanding debt issues in 3 simple steps:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
Get Debt Help Regardless of the Collections Company
No matter what company you have debt issues with, DoNotPay can help you get it worked out by following the same simple process above. Some examples include:
- Amigo Loans
- Lowell Financial
- Marston Group Holdings
- Provident Loans
- DWP Debt Management
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
What Other Ways Can DoNotPay Help Me?
Honestly, there isn't much that the world's first robot lawyer can't do. This innovative app will become an indispensable personal assistant.
Just a few of the things it can do include:
- Sue Anyone in Small Claims Court
- Get Free Trials Without Being Charged
- Find Money You Didn't Know You Had
- File a Complaint Against Any Company
- Cancel Any Service or Subscription Fast
- Ask For (and Get) an Increased Credit Limit
- Save Time and Money: Pay Your Bills Online
Visit DoNotPay today to learn more about how it can help make your life easier and more convenient.