Pakistan Tourist Visa—All You Should Know
Traveling to Pakistan for the first time may sound thrilling, but collecting the necessary paperwork for a visa application requires a lot of time and patience. The embassy website isn’t updated regularly and is quite chaotic, which makes finding the necessary instructions difficult.
Luckily, all you need to do is subscribe to DoNotPay and let us walk you through the entire Pakistan tourist visa application process effortlessly. Check out this guide and discover all about current rules, requirements, and COVID-19 updates right away!
As a U.S. citizen traveling to Pakistan for tourist or recreational purposes, you must get a valid Pakistani visa before leaving your state. This can be done at the Pakistan Embassy or the Consulate. The authorization lasts for 90 days, and a single visit can’t last for more than 30 days.
If you fail to obtain a visa before arriving at the destination, the Embassy in Pakistan won’t be able to help you. This means you will be sent back to the country you come from immediately or even face charges or jail.
You can request one of the two available types of tourist visas:
- Entry visa—for travelers who are visiting the country for the first time
- Extension visa—for travelers who want to stay in Pakistan for up to six months
Besides a tourist visa, you must have a valid passport and a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) if you are a dual national.
The first step of the tourist visa application for Pakistan is to check if you comply with all the proposed requirements and have the required paperwork. To help you skip the hassle, we created a checklist showing all the criteria you must meet to enter this country:
|Basic Requirements||Additional Requirements|
When it comes to the COVID-19 rules and restrictions, you should be aware of the following:
- A negative COVID-19 test is a must for all passengers that are two or more years old
- Each U.S. traveler must download the Pass Track app and provide their contact and travel information through it before entering the country
You can request a Pakistan tourist visa in two ways—by:
- Completing an online application form
- Filling out a printed application form and submitting it to the embassy
To apply for your visa from the comfort of your home, you should:
- Go to the official Pakistan Visa Online website
- Create an account and log in to it—a new application form will pop up
- Complete the Application Info section containing your:
- Visa category
- Number of entries
- Passport details
- Purpose of your visit
- Enter your:
- Personal information
- Contact details
- Family info
- Finances and employment details
- Travel history
- Visit info
- Upload the required photos and documents
- Review all the information provided
- Pay the fees electronically and click on Close Payment
- Select Submit My Application
If you are hesitant about online applications, you can submit your request manually. All you need to do is:
- Print out the application form
- Fill it out with accurate information
- Submit it along with other requested forms and documents at the Embassy of Pakistan
Confused by all the rules you must follow to apply for your visa? You are not alone—many people struggle with the same issue. The good news is—DoNotPay has a solution that can help you overcome all the problems related to the procedure!
- Open DoNotPay
- Find our Tourist Visa Guide feature
- Confirm that you are a U.S. passport holder
- Type in the name of the country you want to visit
We will walk you through the application procedure efficiently by:
- Checking if you need a tourist visa
- Asking the embassy in charge whether it approves email applications
- Send you a direct link to the online application or a printable application form
Besides helping you get to Pakistan with zero stress, we can assist you in obtaining tourist visas for multiple Asian countries, including:
Did you manage to solve the issue with our app? If the answer is yes, you may also be interested in checking out other interesting features we offer. DoNotPay can help you:
|Get Rid of Spammers By||Deal With Uncooperative Merchants By||Get Help With Your Studies By|
Are you having a hard time drawing up a contract due to insufficient legal expertise? Say goodbye to failed drafts—DoNotPay can generate divorce settlement agreements, powers of attorney, child travel consent forms, and many other legal documents in under five minutes!