One Right Way To Claim the OneGuard Home Warranty
OneGuard is a company that offers home warranties for people living in Texas, Nevada, and Arizona. The company differs from other similar home warranty providers because it deals with some specific services, such as:
- Pest control
- Carpet cleaning
- HVAC tune-ups
We have the scoop on the company’s entire offer, pricing, and coverage.
OneGuard Home Warranty Plans and Coverage
OneGuard will offer protection and fixture for your appliances or systems that stop working because of normal wear.
You can choose between three OneGuard service plans, but you should know that their pricing differs in each state:
|ApplianceGuard||$29 per month||$30 per month||$24 per month|
|SystemGuard||$38 per month||$44 per month||$34 per month|
|HomeGuard||$50 per month||$56 per month||$50 per month|
The last option offers maximum protection and is a combo of the first two plans. Check out the table below to see what is covered by OneGuard:
Claim Your OneGuard Home Warranty With DoNotPay
If something bad happens to your appliances or systems, you should waste no time and file a warranty claim as soon as possible. DoNotPay is the best way of claiming warranties of all kinds! We made the process as simple as it gets.
Open DoNotPay in any web browser, and follow these steps:
- Click on the Claim Warranty feature
- Select Home Warranty
- Enter OneGuard as the name of your home warranty provider
- Tell us about the issues you’re experiencing
- Submit your claim
DoNotPay will handle everything on your behalf, and you can expect a service contractor to get in touch with you and schedule a maintenance appointment.
Can You Claim a OneGuard Home Warranty on Your Own?
You can claim your home warranty from OneGuard manually, and you can do that in one way. Your only option is to call the company’s customer service and inform them of your wish to file a warranty claim. This can often be a tiresome process, so take a look at what you need to do:
- Call 888-896-0014
- Tell the customer care rep why you’re calling
- Provide them with your warranty details
- Follow further instructions
If OneGuard approves of your claim, the company will send a service contractor to deal with the issue.
DoNotPay Knows That Denied Warranty Claims Are Not the End of the World
If OneGuard rejects your warranty claim, don’t give up—use DoNotPay to file an appeal instead. We know how to deal with companies that don’t acknowledge warranty claims. These are the only steps you’ll need to take to file an appeal:
- Navigate to the Claim Warranty feature
- Choose the Appeal a Denied Warranty Claim section
- Tell us about your warranty claim and OneGuard
The appeal letter will be on its way to OneGuard as soon as you finish the simple procedure of filing a claim on our app.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
DoNotPay has all the info about home warranty reviews. Read our articles about AHW, Hello Super, Blue Ribbon Home Warranty, or America’s Preferred Home Warranty and decide for yourself which one takes the first place in America. Your virtual assistant can help you with much more than claiming warranties.
To see our extensive offer of useful features, open DoNotPay in your web browser and choose any issue you need assistance with:
- Making a DMV appointment in a few minutes
- Applying for free trials without the risk of getting charged
- Serving revenge to annoying robocallers
- Canceling all unwanted subscriptions or memberships
- Finding and signing up for clinical trials in any state
- Appealing parking citations
- Waiving college application fees easily
- Locating and contacting inmates in any correctional facility
- Keeping yourself safe from stalking and harassment
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Finding and claiming any abandoned assets under your name
- Getting justice in small claims court if anyone wronged you
- Reporting and stopping spam text messages
- Filing claims or appeals for denied warranties
- Tackling credit card problems
- Bypassing the phone number verification step when applying for any service
- Disputing traffic citations
- Contacting customer support reps over the phone without trouble
- Requesting compensation and refunds for canceled or delayed flights
- Saying goodbye to spam emails once and for all
- Getting refunds or chargebacks from numerous companies
- Dealing with bills that you are not able to pay
- Contesting speeding tickets