How to Start Okta Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
From time to time, companies' decision-makers are seeking a secure cloud to manage and secure their user authentication in their applications, website web services, and devices. Okta has been a solution for many decision-makers. However, the fee charged by Okta has been a topic of concern to most. Learning how to get free trials and not get charged on Okta is a severe problem for many companies. Companies have to know the right approach to go about it. Various methods are available today, but they can be frustrating with no success. However, DoNotPay, one of the top-leading platforms in legal and technical issues, provides you with a perfect solution for getting Okta free trials without getting charged.
DoNotPay will help you learn about virtual credit cards, granting you a virtual credit card that can successfully bypass the sign-in option. This series is meant to allow company decision-makers and owners to see the best approach to getting Okta free trials and enjoying the benefits of not getting charged. So, if you are one of them, you will get an Okta free trial successfully. So let's quickly get into today's topic.
Does Okta Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Okta offers a free trial for a limited duration of 30 days. It facilitates deployment organization-wide and increases user adoption. The package comes with the following:
Perpetual License & Unlimited User Count
The offers a perpetual license, which means you do not need to pay any additional fees after your free trial expires. You can use this forever.
Directory Integration (AD/LDAP)
You can integrate your directory easily with Okta using LDAP or Active Directory. This allows users to sign in from any device.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Users can log in to all apps and websites using a single sign-on.
Okta universal directory makes sure that every user gets an individual profile.
The Okta free trial also includes provisioning features. Provisioning helps you create new users, assign roles and permissions, and more.
Not to forget, Okta offers 24/7 online support.
How Can I Get an Okta Free Trial?
The following steps are required to get a free trial on your own:
Go to Okta website and click on the "Try Okta Now" button
Select your country from the dropdown menu
Enter your email address and click continue
Choose a plan that suits your needs
Confirm your details and select 'Start Free Trial.'
After completing these simple steps, you will receive a confirmation message, and then you will be able to access Okta for free for 30 days.
Does the Okta Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
The Okta free trial doesn't automatically renew into a paid subscription. An email notifying you about the expiration of your account will be sent to you after 30 days. If you want to extend your trial period, you must upgrade to a paid subscription.
How Much Does Okta Cost After the Free Trial?
Okta charges a $1,500 annual contract minimum. Other workforce identity products available on Okta are shown in the table below with their prices:
|Product||SSO Price Per Month ($)|
|Single Sign-On (SSO)||
|Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)||
|Life Cycle Management||
|API Access Management||
|Advanced Server Access||
What Will the Okta Charges Look Like on My Statement?
The Okta subscription charges will appear on your bank statement once you decide to keep the service after the trial.
Get Okta Free Trial Using DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
DoNotPay offers virtual credit cards that can bypass authentication without worrying about getting charged since the card usually doesn't process any charges. This method secures your credit card information, ensuring you don't get unwanted charges. All you need is to follow the following three simple steps:
- Search for the free trial on DoNotPay by Okta company.
- DoNotPay automatically generates a virtual credit card that you can use for Okta merchants.
- Use the card to sign up for the free trial and sit back enjoying the free service.
The virtual credit card is useful in a number of ways including:
- It generates a new credit card number for each transaction
- Free trials cannot be automatically renewed because there is a new number generated with each transaction
- It is a real credit card that can be used across many different types of subscriptions
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay helps you with almost anything. You can open DoNotPay and get assistance with different problems with the click of a button, including:
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Charging people and companies in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam text messages