Prepare an Oklahoma Advance Directive Smoothly
While preparing for bad scenarios in your life—such as having a serious health condition—is never pleasant, it might be necessary. Creating a medical power of attorney and living will is a good idea if you do not want to leave your health care to chance.
This article explains what segments you should not skip when drafting an Oklahoma advance directive.
An Oklahoma advance directive for health care is a legal document that lets you provide medical instructions regarding end-of-life health care to:
- Your health care proxy—also called an agent
- Attending physician
In this form, you can specify whether you would like to:
- Receive life-sustaining treatments, including artificial administration of food and water
- Decline health care treatment in case you are in a terminal, persistently unconscious, or end-stage condition
A living will is part of the Oklahoma advance directive where you can express your wishes regarding:
- Life-sustaining procedures and treatments
- Artificial administration of nutrition and hydration
Keep in mind that, according to Oklahoma laws:
- Your specific preferences will be respected only if getting food and water requires a surgical procedure of inserting a feeding tube into your body
- You will be provided with drugs to alleviate pain and given food and water as long as you are able to eat and drink
- A health provider will administer life-sustaining treatment if you are pregnant unless you explicitly requested it to be withheld during your pregnancy
Aside from creating a living will section of the Oklahoma advance directive form, there are two additional parts of this document—check out the following table for more details:
|Oklahoma Advance Directive Sections||Details|
|Section II—Health care proxy||This part of the advance directive lets you:
Keep in mind that:
|Section III—Anatomical gifts||This form provides you with an option to donate your organs or the entire body upon your death|
Use DoNotPay to create a reliable advance directive that covers all the necessary elements.
Why would you want to spend a lot of money to have an attorney draw up a living will, POA, or advance directive for you? There is also no need for you to waste time browsing through numerous unreliable online templates.
Our AI-powered app knows what you need to include in your advance health care directive and can generate the document for you in a flash!
Subscribe to DoNotPay and take these steps:
- Navigate to the Advance Health Care Directive feature
- Type in the name of your health care proxy and your medical treatment preferences
- Indicate the powers you are granting your proxy and health care treatments you authorize
- List the names of the witnesses
DoNotPay keeps adding new features that are designed to help you navigate your tasks and resolve issues. You can rely on your AI-powered app whenever you need to:
- Obtain a child travel consent form
- Deal with workplace discrimination
- Apply for tourist visas
- Do practice tests for various government exams
- Lower your tax bill
- Send faxes online
- Deal with rude and noisy neighbors
- Get copyright protection for your creative work
- Stay safe from stalking and harassment
When money is tight, every penny counts. DoNotPay can help you get what you’re owed and also some extra cash.
Here are some of the ways our app can help you get paid:
- Signing up for raffles and giveaways
- Applying for numerous scholarships
- Requesting a late delivery refund
- Getting crime victims’ compensation
- Filing insurance claims
- Requesting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Submitting financial aid appeal letters
- Getting gift card cash back