The Hassle-Free Way of Making Reservations at Ocean 44
If you live in Scottsdale, Arizona you've probably heard the buzz about Ocean 44. If you're just visiting, you won't want to miss out on this upscale seafood restaurant—and that means making reservations in advance.
These days, booking reservations isn't quite as straightforward as calling up, requesting a time, and leaving your number. Many restaurants now require a hefty deposit, if not the full price of a meal, before you can secure your table. That's because:
- Empty tables mean lost revenue, and restaurants operate on a thin margin
- Inability to estimate sales impacts the ability to source the freshest ingredients
- Staff shortages mean strategic planning for busy evenings
Let's take a look at the highly recommended Ocean 44, and we'll include some tips for booking a table there as well as making reservations at competing restaurants with the help of DoNotPay.
About Ocean 44
|Executive Chef||Siegfried Hohaus|
|Phone number||(480) 867-0044|
|Website||Ocean 44 in Scottsdale, AZ | Fine Dining Seafood Restaurant|
|Location||4748 N Goldwater Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85281
|Serving hours||Monday – Thursday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Friday – Saturday||4 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Sunday||4 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Dress code||Resort casual; this typically means collared shirts and no jeans for men, no baseball caps, and no overly-revealing clothing for women.|
First opened in December 2019, Ocean 44 is known for its delicious, modern spin on traditional seafood fare and its stunning interior design. The latest in a family of restaurants that includes the wildly successful Steak 48 chain, Steak 44, Mastro, and Dominick's Steakhouse, Ocean 44 brings a bit of the coast to Scottsdale's desert setting.
How to Make a Reservation at Ocean 44
Most restaurants would prefer that you book your reservation online rather than call their locations, but you can do either with Ocean 44. Here's what you need to know if you don't want to wait on hold:
- Go to www.ocean44.com
- Click on the Reservations button at the upper right corner of your screen
- A pop-up screen allows you to choose the date, time, and size of your party. Input your details and click "Find a Table".
- Next, you'll be taken to the OpenTable app that requests your personal and payment information.
- Once you've completed your reservation booking, you'll receive a confirmation.
Open Table, by the way, is a reputable booking service you can trust with your information. However, if you have a pre-loaded "burner card" like the one offered by DoNotPay, that's an added layer of security against identity theft and unexpected charges.
Do They Require Prepayment or a Deposit?
The good news is that you do not need to put down an advance deposit when you book a table at Ocean 44. Of course, that could change, which would make DoNotPay's burner credit card a worthwhile investment.
Let DoNotPay Help You Avoid Unwanted Reservation Charges
Why would you want to pay a deposit for a meal if you don't have to? After all, life can turn on a dime, making it impossible to keep your reservation—or get your money back. Yet it's become the trend for upscale restaurants to demand payment in advance, leaving you open to anything from unwanted charges to possible identity theft.
If Ocean 44 changes its reservation policy, or you want to book a dinner or hotel reservation that requires you to pay a deposit, here's how you can avoid unwanted charges should you need to cancel your reservation.
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other services you want to use this card for.
After you take these two simple steps, DoNotPay will issue you a one-time-use credit card number you can give to the reservation staff. It's perfectly legal, and you don't have to go hunting for off-the-shelf prepaid credit cards. You can get your burner card number online!
Use DoNotPay's Burner Reservation Cards at Any Restaurant
Here are just a few top restaurants that may require a deposit to secure a table. If these are on your must-visit list, you might want to try us out.
- Corner 17 Reservations
- Salsa Con Fuego Reservations
- Jolly Pumpkin Ann Arbor Reservations
- Impulse Lounge Reservations
- Big Grove Tavern Reservations
- Lowkey Garden Lounge Reservations
- Eggs n Things Reservations
- Double Dogs Reservations
- Laurel Hardware Reservations
- Otto Strada Reservations
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
We do far more than just provide burner credit cards. We offer hundreds of consumer advocacy products with the DoNotPay app to make your life easier, and to help you save and protect your money. Here are five ways we can solve your problems today:
- Cancel subscriptions and memberships
- File a formal complaint
- Make a claim s on a recalled car or product
- Assign power of attorney
- Draft an advanced care directive
Think of us as your virtual personal assistant, AI lawyer, and consumer watchdog all rolled into one. Try out our reservation burner credit card today, and you'll be excited to clear out your to-do list with our other apps. Or do that first; when you've knocked out all those nagging projects, you'll be able to relax and enjoy your meal at Ocean 44. Just be sure to save us a lobster tail.