All You Need To Know About The Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility
Do you need to connect with an Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility inmate? Perhaps you are looking for the visitation guidelines or some other facet of connecting yourself with an inmate from Oak Park Heights.
Either way, we can guide you through the policies and procedures of Oak Park Height Correctional Facility and then show you the fast and easy solution for connecting with an inmate at this prison using the DoNotPay platform.
Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility Basic Information
The most violent and dangerous offenders serving sentences up to and including death can be found at Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility and there are mental and healthcare facilities on-site for maintaining the health of the 475 inmates serving there.
This prison is located between the cities of Bayport and Stillwater, Minnesota, and can boast about the fact they are the only federal prison specifically contracted to house inmates with serious violent histories. This prison was also featured in a National Geographic Channel episode of Lockdown, a documentary-style look at some of America's hardest prisons.
Visiting Inmates at Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility
|Visiting an inmate at Oak Park Heights Correctional is permitted.||Every Saturday and Sunday
from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 a.m
and 11:15 a.m. till 2:00 p.m
It is strongly advised to set your visit up in advance and to contact the prison at (651)779-1400 on the day of the visit to ensure the inmate you are visiting can receive visitors.
The Minnesota Department of Corrections has put together a guide for those wishing to visit an inmate at this prison. And on 12/23/2021 the department issued a statement that can be found at the top of the guide informing the public that due to the Omicron Variant of the Coronavirus there are no visits allowed until at least 01/17/22. Keep checking this guide for any updates to the visiting policies and procedures.
Email and Videogram for Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility Inmates
Oak Park offers two additional ways to contact loved ones incarcerated at this prison.
- Inmates are allowed email-type letters through a service called JPay, a platform specifically for inmates in federal prisons.
- JPay also has a feature that allows you to send and receive 30-second videos to and from prisoners. These videograms as they are referred to are carefully scrutinized by correctional facility employees before being released to the inmate and must follow these rules for the proper protocol in the short videograms.
Telephone Calls to Inmates
You cannot call an inmate at Oak Park Heights Correctional, but you can receive calls from them at various times during the day. Just be aware that collect phone calls are the only way the inmate can call out and these calls are quite expensive. You can also read this guide that outlines policy and procedure for inmate phone calls.
Sending Money to Inmates
Prisoners are allowed to purchase items from the prison commissary that are not already provided by the prison. The fastest and easiest way to send an inmate money for the commissary is by using the JPay account mentioned above.
In addition to JPay, you can also send Moneygram wired transfers from Western Union, and regular money orders and checks can be sent to the prison Lockbox account through JPay along with a money order deposit slip that identifies the inmate and the prison. The completed deposit then can be mailed to;
PO Box 246450
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
There Is a Much Faster and Easier Way
Policies, procedures, guides, rules, and regulations make connecting with an Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility inmate time-consuming and rather confusing and not to mention frustrating as well. There is a solution.
How To Use DoNotPay To Connect With Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility Inmates
- Don't give up on trying to connect with an Oak Park Heights inmate because there is a much faster and easier way by using the 'Connect With an Inmate' tool on DoNotPay.
- Do you want to connect with an inmate but don't have a clue where to begin? No problem. DoNotPay can help you in 5 easy steps.
Look at How Fast and Easy Connecting With an Inmate Can Be Using DoNotPay
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
Let DoNotPay navigate all the rules and regulations on your behalf, so you can spend more time connecting with your loved one at Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility.
What Else Can I Do With DoNotPay?
Connecting you with inmates is a small piece of what you can do with DoNotPay! DoNotPay was designed to level the playing field, so you can access the largest online information hub for life's little nuances!
Take a look at these other inmate-related issues you can navigate with the help of DoNotPay.
- Write to a prisoner
- Become a prisoner's penpal
- Inmate visitations
- How to address inmates letters
- Write to an inmate
Let DoNotPay show you how fast and easy it can be to connect with an Oak Park Heights Correctional Facility inmate today.