Track and Pay Your North Baldwin Utilities (NBU) Online
Most Americans pay more than 50% of their bills online.
With so many bills to pay, such as power, gas, internet, branding, broadcasting, cable TV, toll, and phone, finding the best method can be challenging. Also, consider the numerous risks involved, such as security.
That’s why we’re introducing DoNotPay, the fastest, more convenient, automated, and less frustrating way to pay your bills online. Paying your utility bills online has never been such a walk in the park.
What Are the Ways to Pay Your Recurring NBU Bill Payments?
It's hard to ignore your utility bills. They are like a bothersome, consistent ring in your ears that will not go away no matter how much you try.
Luckily, you can take advantage of the following methods to tackle the recurring utility bill:
1. Online Payments
You can give your bank your NBU bill pay details. Set up a regular schedule in which the bank will be paying the utility company funds according to your bill.
2. Mail-In Checks
This is a form you write, date, sign, and mail for NBU bill pay. The check instructs the bank to credit your check account and transfer the specified amount to pay for utilities.
3. Direct Debit
By filling a direct debit mandate form, you permit the utility company to take funds from your check account towards NBU bill pay.
4. Money Order
You can buy a money order instead of a check and mail it to the utility company to settle your utility bill.
5. Credit Card
Your bank allows you to borrow money up to a specific credit limit. You can use this limit to settle your recurring bills either online or via your mobile phone.
6. Mobile Phone
You can set up a mobile digital wallet or peer-to-peer payment service on your mobile phone and pay your utility bills.
Although unhygienic and unhealthy, you can use cash for NBU bill pay.
The truth is, it can be challenging to set up and learn these methods. Most of them use technology, which can be complex for you if you aren't tech-savvy. Others are tedious, insecure, and inconvenient.
How DoNotPay Can Help Reduce Your NBU Bill Pay
You can lower these power bills by up to 25% by taking specific measures. You can:
- Choose Energy Star appliances.
- Insulate your home and water heater.
- Change or clean your HVAC air filter.
- Regular maintenance and repair of your home systems.
- Utilize government energy rebates.
However, even as you play your part in reducing NBU bill pay obligations, DoNotPay can also help through:
|Averting Penalties||You can forget to clear your utility bills on time, attracting penalties. DoNotPay makes these payments on time and averts penalties that can increase your utility bill. Besides, time is money.|
|More Savings||For every NBU bill pay you make, DoNotPay doesn't charge you any additional fees. Additionally, you won't incur excessive or unaffordable monthly charges since DoNotPay profits from transactional fees with financial institutions.|
|Negotiating Your Utility Bills||If you feel your utility bill is inflated, DoNotPay can negotiate on your behalf with the power company and save you money on your bills.|
|Lowering Overhead||Expenses such as mailing, printing, transport could bloat your NBU bill pay expenses. By using DoNotPay, you won't have to incur such costs.|
|Maximize Cost Recovery||Power-based taxes and state fees change regularly and don't always reflect in your monthly power bills. With every NBU bill pay you incur, you deserve a refund due to billing errors. DoNotPay maximizes cost recovery to ensure you receive such refunds.|
What Happens If You Miss an NBU Bill Pay?
Sometimes you can be extra busy and forget to pay your utility bills, or times can be challenging and you might not be able to afford to pay. Either way, there are consequences when you miss a payment. These include:
- Incurring penalties and interest fees
- Power utility companies can shut off the power.
- Negative credit scores, especially if you miss enough payments to warrant a debt collection
- You risk legal action against you.
Why Use DoNotPay for NBU Bill Pay?
DoNotPay offers you a ton of benefits, such as:
- Fast, easy, convenient, successful, and secure payments
- Versatility: it can tackle other challenges for you, such as:
- Disputing parking tickets
- Finding your unclaimed money
- Fighting for chargebacks and refunds
- Canceling any service or subscriptions
- Resolving credit card issues.
- Works across all companies/entities/groups, such as other power utility companies, insurance, and HOA
- Sets up automatic payment systems with the click of a button
- Keeping track of your automatic payments
How to Set up Recurring Check Payments Using DoNotPay:
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in six easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
Do You Need Help With NBU Bill Pay?
All your NBU bill pay processes should be a hassle-free experience. With DoNotPay, you can rest assured that all bills are paid on time to avoid further complications and retain your peace of mind. If you need help or more information, today!