All About Nationwide Insurance Claims
Regardless of which Nationwide insurance claims you need to deal with, we’ll show you the ropes!
Ways To File Your Nationwide Insurance Claim
You can go about filing Nationwide insurance claims in a few ways. Check out your options in the table below:
|Can You File Insurance Claims Via||Yes/No|
Submit Nationwide Insurance Claims Over the Phone
To file your Nationwide insurance claim via phone, you should call 1-800-421-3535. You can also contact your Nationwide agent.
Submit Nationwide Insurance Claims in the Nationwide App
If you have the Nationwide app, you can file your insurance claim there. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Nationwide app on your iPhone or Android
- Log in to your account
- Navigate left to the Claims section
- Choose your insurance type
- Tap on Start a Claim
- Provide the info about why you’re filing your claim
- Submit your claim
Submit Nationwide Insurance Claims on the Website
Nationwide gives the option to file your insurance claims online. To do so, follow these instructions:
- Visit the Nationwide website
- Click on Claims in the upper right corner
- Select the kind of claim you wish to file from the drop-down menu
- Tap on Get Started
- Tick one of these options:
- I am a Nationwide member filing a claim on my policy
- I was involved in an accident with a Nationwide member
- I am filing on behalf of someone else
- Log in if you want
- Enter your insurance policy and contact info
- Provide the details of the incident
- Follow the prompts and file your claim
Nationwide Auto Insurance Claims Process Explained
If you get into a car accident, your top priority should be your safety. You should also take a few steps to avoid issues with your accident insurance claim. Here’s what you need to do:
- Call 911 if anyone is injured and so that the police department can file an accident report
- Phone 1-800-421-3535 if you’ve signed up for roadside assistance and you need towing
- Collect contact info from all parties involved and witnesses if there were any
- Take photos of your vehicle
Once you file your insurance claim, Nationwide will assign a claims associate to you. They will discuss the incident, your policy, and deductibles with you and explain which auto insurance coverages apply to your situation.
The claims associate will help you schedule a car inspection and repairs. You may choose your repair facility or pick one from the Nationwide On Your Side auto repair network.
In case your car is a total loss, Nationwide will determine the cash value of your vehicle and give you a vehicle valuation report.
How Do Nationwide Home Insurance Claims Work?
Property insurance claims typically involve theft or weather damage such as hail, wind, and water. As soon as an incident occurs, you should file your insurance claim with Nationwide. To submit your claim, you’ll need the following info:
- Full name, address, and phone number
- Insurance policy number
- Details about the incident and damage
Your assigned claims associate may settle the claim over the phone or schedule a home inspection to estimate the repair cost. If repairs are necessary, you can choose a contractor on your own or get one from Nationwide.
DoNotPay—The Best Way To File Any Nationwide Insurance Claim
DoNotPay is all about cutting overcomplicated processes short. Our Insurance Claim feature will help you report your Nationwide insurance claim in several clicks.
Open our app in a web browser and check out how easy it is:
- Type your insurance type in the search bar
- Provide your insurance policy details and answer a few questions
- Tap on Submit
After you complete the process, we’ll get in touch with Nationwide and file the claim in your stead.
You can also use DonotPay to find answers to your insurance questions, including:
- How do I submit unemployment insurance claims?
- How long do insurance companies have to settle a claim?
- Do I need to call my insurance company after a minor accident?
If Nationwide Denies Your Claim, DoNotPay Will Help You Appeal It!
Nationwide could reject your insurance claim. If it does, you’ll be ready because you’ll have DoNotPay as your sidekick.
We will help you fight Nationwide’s decision by filing an appeal!
Check out what you need to do:
- Access DoNotPay from your web browser
- Select your insurance type
- Hit Appeal Denied Insurance Claim
- Type in the details regarding your claim
Our app will hit Nationwide with the best appeal letter that will give you high chances of getting what the company owes you.
Admin Issues Giving You a Headache? Resolve Them With DoNotPay!
Scheduling a DMV appointment, applying for clinical trials, requesting refunds from companies, and getting in touch with your loved ones in prison are all difficult and time-consuming tasks. You have to take many steps before you can get any of these over with, and that’s why our robot lawyer app is here to help.
No matter if you need assistance with appealing parking tickets, signing up for free trials, canceling various subscription services, or maybe preparing for government tests, DoNotPay will provide you with easy solutions.
Having Financial Struggles? Rely on the World’s First Robot Lawyer
Many Americans struggle to make their ends meet at the end of each month. With that in mind, we’ve created plenty of features that will save you both time and money in the most efficient way.
Using our AI-driven app, you can get help with bills, get refunds from airlines, find unclaimed money in any state, or earn off annoying robocalls or stalkers and harassers. If you want to fight for your right, DoNotPay will also assist you in suing any person or company in small claims court.
No matter the admin task at hand, our robot lawyer will provide swift and effective assistance.