How to File My Pillow Complaints Without Stress
My Pillow is an American company that manufactures pillows, mattresses, mattress toppers, and covers. The company was founded in 2009 by Mike Lindell and their products gained popularity after an infomercial in October 2011 which was aired many times on TV.
While most products have a ready market due to the popular infomercial, the company has faced criticism in recent years from dissatisfied customers. Some have complained to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) that their products are not of standard quality and are overpriced.
If you have also experienced any inconveniences with My Pillow and you don't know where to start, DoNotPay can be of great assistance. The platform has helped countless people file complaints and sue many companies, like Walgreens, Chipotle, and Taco Bell. My Pillow is no exception, as DoNotPay can offer its assistance with just a few clicks of a button.
How to Make a Complaint to My Pillow
As earlier stated, My Pillow has had many customers complain about the quality of their products. Many people have also pointed out the company's customer support failure to address customer concerns and give full refunds to eligible customers.
While efforts to reach can prove futile, it is important to ensure that you try contacting them if you have complaints before escalating matters to the Small Claims Court.
Here’s how to reach My Pillow Customer Support:
|My Pillow Customer Support Phone Number||1-800-308-1299|
|My Pillow Support Site||Contact Us|
|My Pillow Support Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|My Pillow Online Contact Form||Request Form|
How to File a Complaint Against My Pillow
You can always take things to the next level if My Pillow management fails to address your complaint after informing their customer support. You can file a complaint against the company in the following bodies:
- The Federal Trade Commission (FTC)- The FTC has the power to investigate and sue companies if liable for unjust and deceptive acts. To file a complaint against My Pillow, call the FTC at (202) 326-2222 or visit their website to report a fraud.
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)- The BBB is a non-governmental organization that aims at minimizing unfair and fraudulent activities in businesses. You can file a complaint against My Pillow by calling BBB at 2453-362-613 or visiting their website.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)- The CFPB aims at protecting consumers regarding finances in the marketplace. You can reach out to them by calling (202) 435-9316.
Take My Pillow to Small Claims Court if Your Issue Is Not Resolved
After filing a complaint against My Pillow to no avail, there is not much you can do apart from filing a lawsuit against the company in a small claims court. However, before doing so, you should send My Pillow a demand letter to notify them of your intentions of suing them. Doing this might help settle matters out of court, which can be tedious and expensive.
If My Pillow has not responded to your letter after 30 days, you can proceed to file a lawsuit against them. Here is the process:
- Visit the county clerk in the small claims district where My Pillow operates. You should ensure that you sue the company in the exact state you bought their products from.
- Fill out the complaint form issued and pay the fees required.
- Give the defendant a copy of the claim you filed.
- Show up in court if My Pillow has still not yet responded and compensated you after 20 days.
If the judge rules in your favor, the small claims court will order My Pillow to compensate you for any inconveniences. In certain circumstances, the company may end up being charged a fine for its unjust act.
Suing My Pillow with DoNotPay is Fast and Easy
Taking legal action by yourself against My Pillow can be challenging. Not only will you have to spend a lot of time drafting a demand letter, but you may also have to hire a lawyer, which can be expensive. That's why DoNotPay developed the Sue Now product which can help you file a lawsuit against My Pillow in a Small Claims Court.
Here's how to start a small claims lawsuit against My Pillow with DoNotPay:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit including photographic proof and other important information.
And that's it! We will generate a demand letter or court forms for you to fill out. We will also mail the demand letter to My Pillow to notify them of your intentions of suing them. Moreover, we will also hand you a quality script that you can utilize during the actual hearing of the case.
DoNotPay Can Help You With Complaints Against More Than 10,000 Companies
DoNotPay can help you file complaints and get recompense from more than 10,000 companies, including:
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
There are many other things DoNotPay can help you with.
Sign up with DoNotPay today and let us help you file a complaint and also sue My Pillow on your behalf.