How to Deal With Calls From Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Debt Collectors
Have the been frequently contacting you over a debt? Do they call you many times a week or contact you at work? How the debt collection company approaches you can determine whether they are following the right debt collection practices. If you don't know how to navigate their next call or email, then this article will provide helpful information so you can avoid panic or any type of harassment.
Even better, you'll learn of DoNotPay, a faster and more convenient way to verify the debt collection agency and the debt claims. By providing us with a few details we can help you find the next best course of action.
Who Are Mortimer Clarke Solicitors and Why Are They Calling Me?
Calls from 03331214454 are coming from a company called
Here are a few reasons why they may be calling you:
- Debt confirmation - the company would like you to validate the debt over the phone so they can proceed with the debt collection process
- Gather information - depending on how much information you give them they can estimate your ability to pay the current debt and any other debt in the future
- Collect payment - they want you to pay the entire debt immediately
- Intimidation - phone calls make you feel targeted and it's a great way to intimidate you into paying the debt faster
Mortimer Clarke Solicitors specialises in collecting consumer debt on behalf of other companies.
The company is known for making endless calls, leaving generic voicemails, and sending intimidating letters. Many people have complained of receiving 8 am calls every few times a week.
Typically, the company will send you a letter stating:
- Their intention to make a home visit
- A tight deadline to clear the debt (usually seven days)
- A bankruptcy threat (in case of a big debt)
If you fail to clear the debt in the stipulated timeline, the company can issue you a county court judgement (CCJ) which would decrease your credit score significantly. The first instinct upon receiving their first standard communications would be to ignore them, especially if you don't owe the debt.
This, however, would prove detrimental in the long run. The solicitors will not only keep calling to collect on the debt but can also take you to court if you fail to reply to their communications or decline to negotiate a payment plan. So, even though you don't owe the debt, it's better to clear up the situation with them rather than suffer declining credit scores and lawsuits.
Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Contact Details
If you would like to contact Mortimer Clarke Solicitors for more information, here is a table with all the contact details.
|Headquarters Address||Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Limited
16-22 Grafton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1QP
|Mailing Address||Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Limited
P.O Box 130
|Telephone Number||You can call the company at 0330 045 0779. The phone lines are open from Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 8.00 pm and Saturday from 9.00 am - 1.00 pm.|
|Email Address||The company's email address is email@example.com.|
|Website Contact Form||You can also reach support by sending a message through the contact form on their website.|
Is Mortimer Clarke Solicitors a Scam?
No. Mortimer Clarke Solicitors Limited is a legitimate debt collection agency registered in England and Wales. It is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The company's Financial Services Register number is 912356 and is open for verification on the FCA's website.
Contact Mortimer Clarke Solicitors With DoNotPay
Conducting communications and negotiations with a debt collection agency is not easy especially if you are doing it yourself. That's why you need expert help to make sure your rights are upheld and you can negotiate the best payment plan possible. DoNotPay does all the legwork for you by determining if the agency has infringed on your rights and the best way to tackle the debt payment process.
So, if you would like to contact Mortimer Clarke Solicitors with the help of DoNotPay, here's how to get started:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it. Once you've chosen your course of action, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
DoNotPay also shares detailed information regarding debt recovery and collection.
Some of the information includes:
- Amigo loans refund
- Lowell financial
- Moorcroft debt recovery
- DWP debt management
- Advantis debt collection
- Provident loans refund
- Marston Group Holdings
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you handle a debt collection agency is just one of the many things we can help you solve.
Here are other services you can enjoy on DoNotPay:
- File a complaint against any company
- Sue anyone or any company in small claims court
- Help to increase your credit limit
- Help with bills you're unable to pay
- Find free trials and don't get charged
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Find missing money
- Help to pay all your bills online
Don't persevere harassment and intimidation from the debt collection agency another day. and let DoNotPay handle the debt case for you so you can keep your peace of mind.