How to Get Monster Hunter World Free Trial Without a Credit Card
Monster Hunter Rise was launched for PC on January 12th, 2022, after being limited to Nintendo Switch for over a year. It presently contains a free demo that you can download and play. Monster Hunter also offers several new functions. specifically aimed at people who play the game online, with a plethora of information on what the preview entails.
If you currently have an existing personal or Family Membership, you will not be eligible for the free trial. After the one week is over, the trial automatically switches to a one-month rolling subscription. The free trial coupon is only active until February 8th, so if you haven't already registered for membership, you should do so as soon as possible.
If you have any difficulties accessing , DoNotPay will help you figure it out.
How to Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Free trials are seldom genuinely free. Companies typically encourage free trials or competitively priced offers in the hopes that you will forget to check your bank records for the period that the trial lasts and that by agreeing to enroll in a specific service for $1 for a month, which is a lower psychological cutoff point to conquer than opting for $50 per week for a whole year, they will be able to get more users to their forum.
Typically, you'd receive an additional email after the free trial period asking if you'd like to extend your subscription at full pay. However, this is highly unlikely to happen. There are several ways to avoid automatic renewals, including:
What is a Virtual Credit Card?
It's a virtual debit card that's created only for internet shopping and doesn't exist in physical form. There is no actual card, simply information about the card. When you register for free trials with Monster Hunter, the gaming platform will not debit your account since there will be no real money to debit.
Using virtual credit cards also allows you to take control of your money and information security. Even well-known gaming platforms, such as Monster Hunter, can be hacked for your financial and personal information.
It's simple: use a fictional credit card and never expose your primary checking account. When you are not using virtual credit cards, freeze them.
Virtual credit cards help you do these things:
- Don't give out your real financial information
- Don't pay for rollover subscriptions after free trials
- Explore dozens of free trials without hassle or financial risk
Here’s how virtual credit cards work:
- Virtual credit cards are used to provide a valid card number to a service you have no intention of paying after the free trial is over.
- DoNotPay gives you a temporary, random credit card number.
- You copy that number into your free trial sign-up.
- The card exists until you use it, then is deactivated without ever accepting a charge.
Use Disposable Emails While Registering for Free Trials
Suppose you're concerned about sharing your personal information or receiving too many messages in your mailbox. In that case, you may utilize temporary email services to create a temporary email account for these trials, keeping your regular inbox spam-free.
If you also want the emails to arrive in your inbox, adding "+" and a sentence to the end of your email is a simple method to filter them. You may quickly conceal any emails linked to that particular email address that comes in this way. For example, I'd give Monster Hunter the address "Monster Hunterfirstname.lastname@example.org," so my email provider can clearly distinguish all inbound mail sent to this account from my genuine mail.
How Much Does Monster Hunter Subscription Cost After the Trial?
Monster Hunter introduces two new features: online single and multiplayer cost. You'll pay for your Monster Hunter membership in Wii points, which are worth $10 for 1000 points, as of early 2022.
- You can acquire a 30-day membership for 800 Wii Points.
- A 60-day membership for Network Mode will cost you 1,500 Wii Points.
- And a 90-day subscription will cost you 2,000 Wii Points.
A 2-week free trial is included with each game.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Monster Hunter?
Monster Hunter World has turned the action/RPG game series into a worldwide phenomenon, and chances are you've already been addicted. There are plenty of other games that will gratify your hunger for combating gigantic beasts, joining forces with friends, and garnering incredible treasures if you've already exhausted everything Monster Hunter World has to give or if you're looking for cheaper alternatives while still getting the same experience as Monster Hunter. Here are several Monster Hunter alternatives:
|Dragon's Dogma||You will only need to buy this game once, and you won't pay any membership fee.|
|The Witcher 3||You only pay for this game once and never have to pay annual subscriptions.|
These are just a few examples of alternative games you can opt for if you want to experience gaming ecstasy without having to pay a lot for it.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Free Trials and Don't Get Charged
- DoNotPay is fast. Applying for free trials independently is time-consuming. Therefore, enjoy your SPSS experience with DoNotPay.
- DoNotPay is easy. It helps you avoid filling out many long forms. Wait for the feedback as DoNotPay ensures that your interests are well taken care of.
- DoNotPay is successful. We have been tried, tested, and verified.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay offers a variety of other services, including:
- Sorting your credit card issues.
- Managing subscriptions.
- Helping you get in touch with busy customer care reps.
- Getting back on robocalls.
- Suing for claims in small claims court.
- Scheduling DMV appointments.
- Demanding airline flights compensation and refunds.
- Helping you deal with pending bills.
- Protecting you from stalking and harassment.
- Demanding refunds and chargebacks from companies.
- Helping you get rid of spam mail.
- Managing free trials
- Getting rid of spam text messages.
Contact us at DoNotPay today. We have got you covered!