Stress-Free Way to Deal With MKDP Debt Collectors
MKDP is a debt collection company operating in the UK. Its full name is Aberdeen Financial Limited. They are registered under the Financial Conduct Authority and are authorised to collect debts in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Scotland.
MKDP works with various financial services and companies for debt recovery. They even employ field agents who visit debtors' homes to collect debts. If MKDP agents contact you, it's most likely that someone you owe has hired them to collect their debts on their behalf.
MKDP debt collectors don’t always go easy on you. They might even push you over too much to the extent of annoying you. Whether it's their threats or continuous calls, you need to take the right action to make them stop. At DoNotPay, we can professionally help you deal with relentless . Follow the steps below, and let's help you keep your peace of mind.
What Are the Different Ways MKDP Debt Collectors Can Contact You?
usually contacts debtors:
- By Phone - MKDP will contact you through their official number, 0190 869 3571.
- By Post - MKDP will send a letter through your official address asking you to pay your debt.
- Through visits - MKDP utilises field agents to collect debts from their clients from their homes. Please note that the agents should not force themselves into your house or contact you at work unless you ask them.
You should not ignore MKDP letters or calls to avoid worsening the situation. If you have any issues about the debt or the way their agents go about debt collection, you can contact them directly.
|MKDP Contact Information|
|Phone||0190 869 3571|
|Address||Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZY, England|
You can also reach out to the financial institution or company that co-assigned MKDP to collect their debt.
What Action Can MKDP Take if You Don't Pay the Debt?
MKDP holds the same legal powers as the creditors you're owing. Therefore, you should expect them to push you within reason to repay your debt.
However, they should adhere to the following when contacting you:
- Avoid harassing you
- Adhere to your request to be contacted through certain means or at specific times
- Avoid harassing you
- Avoid entering your home without your permission and start removing your goods
If MKDP wants to repossess your property to cover your debt, they must take you to court and:
- Seek an issue of a court judgement against you
- Send bailiffs to recover your goods up to the value of your debt
- Apply for an attachment of the earnings order or a charging order
How Do I Know That the Purported MKDP Debt Collectors Are Genuine?
You need to verify whether the debt collectors contacting you are genuine to avoid falling for a scam. Easy ways to determine whether a debt collector is genuine include:
- Ask the caller for their name, telephone number, street address, and their professional licence number
- Demand a validation notice before you discuss the debt
- Contact your creditor
- Contact the ombudsman
- Pay off the debt. Please note that you're not supposed to pay the debt to MKDP. You have to pay it off through the means provided by your creditor. Any other methods provided by the MKDP only means that the agent is fraudulent.
DoNotPay Can Help You Deal With MKDP Debt Collectors
It's annoying to be contacted by MKDP debt collectors now and then. It becomes more annoying when the collectors don't reason with you and start making demands that you cannot easily comply with. You should find a way to deal with their constant calling, letters, or emails for your peace of mind.
With DoNotPay, you have the perfect solution for their nuisance debt collecting moves. All you have to do is follow these three steps, and we will help you deal with MKDP debt collectors the easy way.
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it. Once you've completed these steps, we will write to MKDP reminding them of their limitations regarding debt collection, report them to relevant authorities, or draft a high-end letter that you'll send them.
Deal With Any Debt Collectors With DoNotPay
There's no debt collector we cannot help you deal with. Whether you're being called by renowned companies such as Advantis, DWP Debt Management, Moorcroft, or Provident Loans, we are the perfect solution for this kind of situation.
We can also deal with Marston Group Holdings, Amigo Loans, and Lowell Financial and leave you less worried about their debt collection antics. Sign up today, and let's help you retain your peace of mind.