How to Remove Mid-South Adjustment From Your Credit Report
Do you currently have one, or possibly two items that you see on your credit report for collection? In 2020, due largely in part to a pandemic and record highs of unemployment, 35.9% of Americans had one or more medical bills that had been turned over to a collection agency.
In that same report, 28% of those with outstanding debt owed $10,000 or more on medical bills alone.
There was also another staggering number. The number of inaccuracies that debt collectors were trying to seek payment for on issues that had already been resolved.
Let's look into Mid-South Adjustment and see how to remove an item that should not be on your credit report. We will explore both avenues on the matter. Resolving the problem by yourself, and resolving it the fast and easy way by using DoNotPay!
What is Mid-South Adjustment, and What Do They Do?
Mid-South Adjustment is a large conglomerate providing financial recovery solutions for multiple companies across multiple industries. If you are receiving a notice about one of your debts being turned over to a collection agency, chances are good that Mid-South Adjustment will be the third-party vendor trying to collect on that debt.
Mid-South Adjustment has two offices both located in the state of Arkansas;
|Mid-South Adjustment Little Rock||Mid-South Adjustment Pine Bluff|
|Address||11701 I-30 Suite 205
Little Rock, AR 72209
|200 East 11th, Suite K
Pine Bluff, AR 71601
|Phone Number||(888) 790-7277||(870) 536-9600|
|Preferred Mailing Address||PO Box 5270
Pine Bluff, AR 71611
Mid-South Adjustment provides debt collection services for
- Health Care Facilities
- Financial Service Providers
- Government Agencies
Mid-South Adjustment provides these industries with every aspect of managing their debt collection service from generating those friendly reminders you get in the mail, to offering services as part of their delinquent account servicing product.
The databases supplied by the information received from hard-working citizens like yourself are only useful if the information stays up to date and correct.
When you receive a notice from Mid-South Adjustment or any debt collector either by mail, phone, email, or fax you will notice the statement about this being an attempt to collect a debt. Any information you provide in the matter can be used for that purpose. That disclaimer is at the bottom of every page on the Mid-South Adjustment website and looks like this
Disclaimer: This communication is with a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
Working on Your Debt With Mid-South Adjustment
According to the Mid-South Adjustment website, managing your outstanding turned over to collections, debt is as simple as
- Start a conversation with a debt collector agent of Mid-South
- Negotiate the best price for your debt collection payment
- Make a payment
- Begin filing a dispute or complaint
If you have received a debt collection letter from Mid-South Adjustment about a debt you have already taken care of, your best option would be the page for submitting a complaint.
If you have received a debt collection letter from Mid-South Adjustment about a debt you currently owe, your best option is going to be the page for negotiating your debt.
Who is Working on Your Behalf in This Matter?
You can count on Mid-South, or any other debt collection service to have a team of attorneys at their disposal to make sure that every debt collection transaction benefits them, and the company.
Finding a mistake that has been made on their end will never carry with it an admission of guilt.
After sifting through the many links on the Mid-South Adjustment website, and negotiating the best deal for the debt, there remains the possibility of the database is properly maintained and updated with your new financial information.
Don't risk it! You need a team working for you and your best interest just like Mid-South does!
You need the services of DoNotPay to get your credit report squeaky clean!
How to Use DoNotPay for a Mid-South Adjustment Mistake
DoNotPay was designed to level the playing field by giving the tools you will need to quickly and efficiently handle the little and big issues in your life just like this one with Mid-South Adjustment.
Here is how easy it is to get the DoNotPay team working on the issues affecting your life!
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
And that is all that is needed on your end! DoNotPay will be doing the negotiating for you from here on out!
Why Use DoNotPay for Mid-South Adjustment
- Fast- You do not have to spend too much time online looking for ways to have your credit report cleaned even after you’ve settled with Mid-South Adjustment.
- Easy- In just four steps you can have DoNotPay do the rest for you, no more tedious forms to fill in.
- Successful- You can rest assured that we make the best case for you to ensure that Mid-South Adjustment is removed from your credit report.
What Else Can Be Done by Using DoNotPay?
is just the beginning of what you can do with DoNotPay at your disposal.
Look at these other credit report issues you can handle with your DoNotPay team!
- Improve Your Credit Score
- Dispute Your Credit Report
- Debt Validation Letters
- Remove Collections from Your Credit Report
- Credit Dispute Letter
- How to Remove Collections from Your Credit Report
- Remove Late Payments
- Fix Credit Score
- Remove Inquiries from Credit Report
Let DoNotPay inaccuracies today!