Filing MetLife Insurance Claims Has Never Been Easier!
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife) is one of the largest worldwide insurance companies providing numerous products and plans. The company is best known for its life insurance, but vehicle coverage is also an important part of its business strategy. If you want to file an insurance claim with MetLife, DoNotPay will swoop in to help you!
MetLife Auto Insurance Claims and Coverage
If you are looking for a car insurance company and you are interested in what MetLife auto insurance has to offer, we are happy to provide you with all the necessary information.
MetLife Auto insurance protects your vehicle against unexpected malfunctions and defects. If you want to see what this insurance covers in detail, check out the list we provided below:
- Liability (covers bodily injury and physical damage you cause to others, which is required in most states)
- Personal injury protection
- Medical payments
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist
- Coverage of a rental car (extends coverage to a car that you rent)
- Legal defense costs (covers legal fees in lawsuits and up to $200 per day in lost wages when you go to trials and hearings at MetLife’s request)
- Roadside assistance, towing, and labor coverage
- New car replacement (covers the repair or replacement of a totaled new car, without deduction for depreciation)
- Lease or loan coverage (covers your loan if your car is totaled)
- Enhanced car rental damage coverage (covers a rental agency’s fees and loss of use income when the rental car is repaired after an accident)
- Major parts replacement (replaces major car components with new ones, no matter what their condition was at the time of the accident)
- Glass repairs with no deductible
- Custom sound system equipment coverage
How Do I File MetLife Insurance Claims on My Own?
If you are interested in claiming insurance by yourself, MetLife offers you two ways to do so—over the phone or online.
|Can I File Insurance Claims Via||Yes/No|
Filing a MetLife Insurance Claim Online
If you want to avoid calling the company and want to finish your claim process online, MetLife provides you with a way to do so.
The process of filing your MetLife insurance claim online is as follows:
- Go to the MetLife website
- Fill out the provided form
- Click Get Code
- Use your code to initiate the claim
How To File Metlife Insurance Claims Over the Phone
If you want to file your claim over the phone, call the company claim center at 1-800-854-6011 and ask for information and instructions regarding your issue. The MetLife claim center is at your disposal 24/7.
How Can I File Metropolitan Insurance Claims Using DoNotPay?
The easiest way to file your MetLife insurance claim is with DoNotPay. Not only can we help you file MetLife insurance, but we assist you in filing accident, unemployment, property, flood, hurricane, and car insurance claims from any provider.
After you open DoNotPay in your web browser, you can get this done in a few simple steps:
- Find the insurance you need
- Give us your contact details and policy number
- Let us know why you are filing your claim and additional information about the case
Use DoNotPay To Appeal a Denied Insurance Claim in Minutes!
Sometimes companies reject your insurance claim, but there is no need to panic! DoNotPay offers the Appeal a Denied Insurance Claim feature you can use to appeal the decision fast and easy!
Follow our quick three-step guide and get what is rightfully yours in an instant:
- Load DoNotPay in any web browser
- Look for the insurance type you need
- Follow the rest of the prompts to complete the process
DoNotPay will make it even easier by submitting an appeal letter in your stead!
We are pros in claiming insurance from any provider, including Alliance United, The General, The Hartford, National General, Direct Auto, Dairyland, Infinity, Geico, Mercury, StateFarm, SafeCo, Kemper, and ACCC!
Other Popular MetLife Insurance Products
Apart from auto insurance plans, MetLife offers various insurance plans.
Here are some of the options:
- Life Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Recreational Vehicles Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
Recreational Vehicles Insurance
DoNotPay Helps You Claim Your Money
Our virtual assistant app makes sure you get back funds that are rightfully yours.
DoNotPay can also help you initiate a chargeback on any transaction you disagree with. We can help you secure compensation from airlines, robocall and text scammers, or in case you’ve been a victim of a crime.
Bypass the Administration With DoNotPay
There’s no more need for extensive research, abundant paperwork, or endless phone calls with customer service reps.
DoNotPay brings the administrative nonsense to a minimum.
Book DMV appointments fast and easy, appeal your parking citations, sign up for free trials without disclosing your credit card info or phone number, or reach your loved ones in jail—all in less than five minutes.