Order Professional Matte Photo Prints the Easy Way
So, you are interested in printing your photos, which is great. But why should you be printing your photos in the first place? The reasons are many, and they are different for professionals and those who want to take this up as a hobby. Some people want to sell their printed photos and others only wish to preserve cherished moments. However, the one thing these two groups have in common is that they all want to print their photos from home.
Now that we have covered why we want to print our photos, the next question is, how can we achieve this? Getting the right photo prints on your own can be a challenge, given the many options available. However, you can use DoNotPay to help you print quality matte photos at home. DoNotPay will help you get the best photo printing services, and guide you on the best photo printing apps to use. Read along for more information on this.
Why Should You Print Your Photos?
The following are the top reasons to print photos:
- Printed Photos Act as Time Capsules: Every photograph taken serves as a time capsule of that special day, that special outfit, or that special hairstyle that you had on during a special event or function. The printed photo preserves all these memories for years to come.
- Sharing: Photo prints are great because you get to share them with your other family members and friends.
- Home Décor: You can easily add a personal touch to your space by having an important photo printed and hung somewhere in your house or office.
- Photo Prints Offer Tangible Memories: Holding your photo print in your hand adds even more meaning to the photo. Do not let your many photos remain stuck on Facebook or Instagram forever. Print them so that you can cherish and love them all over again.
How to Print Matte Photos on Your Own
With the right equipment, this process should be easy and fun. It is worth noting that high-quality printing paper makes high-quality photos. If you want to print matte photos, use matte photo printing paper. However, note that this type of paper is very costly. You have several options if you want to print matte photos:
1. Use a Home Printer
Selecting the right printer is one of the most confusing parts of the entire process. The difference between a good and a bad printed photo can be the type of printer used. You can do your research on the internet and read reviews from professional photographers online. A good suggestion would be using the Canon IP8720 Airprint And Cloud Compatible Wireless printer.
While having a home printer is great, it is important to note that these do not come cheap, and matte printing papers are also expensive. What is more, you will waste a lot of time on trial and error to find out which method works best.
2. Use Online Services
Many online services such as Shutterfly or Snapfish offer photo printing services. You can also use online photo printing services provided by online retailers such as Walmart and Walgreen. If you plan on printing photos in bulk, then it might be cheaper and more convenient to hire an online photo printing service. This option may also be cheaper than using your printer when you factor in the cost of printing paper and good ink.
Next Steps If You Can't Print Quality Photos on Your Own
Getting the right photo print is a complicated process for several reasons. First, it is not easy to know the right printer or ink to use if you are not experienced in this. Second, even if you manage to find the best printer, you will have to part with a lot of money to purchase the printer, ink, and printing paper. Moreover, you may not know how to select the right print size or how to choose the right print settings.
However, you can avoid all these challenges by letting DoNotPay help you print quality matte pictures at home.
How to Use DoNotPay to Print High-Quality Matte Photos
If you want to print quality photos from home but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered. Create your cancellation letter in 5 easy steps:
- Search Print Photos on DoNotPay
- Upload all of the photos you would like to get printed
- Choose the size/dimensions you would like for these photos. We offer a variety of options, ranging from the smallest 3.5 in x 5 in to as large as 20 in x 30 in. We also offer square prints, wallet prints, etc.
- Choose the finish you want on your photos (glossy, matte, or lustre)
- Choose your preferred shipping method (economy, expedited, express, rush)
List of All Printable Sizes
From the smallest wallets size to even the largest, DoNotPay has got it all covered.
|3.5 x 5||4 x 5||4 x 6|
|4 x 8||5 x 5||5 x 7|
|8 Wallet||8 x 8||8 x 10|
|8.5 x 11||8 x 12||9 x 12|
|4 Wallet||8 x 14||10 x 10|
|10 x 12||10 x 15||10 x 20|
|11 x 14||12 x 12||12 x 18|
|13 x 22||16 x 20||16 x 24|
|18 x 24||20 x 20||20 x 30|
|20 x 24||24 x 36||30 x 40|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay can offer you many other services, which include, but are not limited to:
Sign up with DoNotPay today to enjoy these amazing services and so much more.