Your Comprehensive Guide to Connecting With a Marshall County Correctional Facility Inmate
Located in Holly Springs, MS, Marshall County Correctional Facility is operated by Management and Training Corporation on behalf of the Mississippi DOC. It was opened in 1996 and has the capacity to house 1,076 inmates. Inmates housed at this minimum- and medium-security correctional facility benefit from such services as mental health care, physical health care, and education opportunities.
Marshall County Correctional Facility Contact Information
If you want to visit an inmate at Marshall County Correctional Facility, you first must get permission to visit from Warden Jesse Williams. If you are approved to visit your loved one, you must be scanned and searched at the Visitation Center.
You must arrive between 8:00 AM and 1:30 PM for processing. Then, you will be bused to the unit that houses your loved one. Here's a closer look at the Marshall County MS Jail contact information.
|Physical address||Marshall County Correctional Facility
833 West St
Holly Springs, MS 38635
How You Can Connect With a Marshall County Correctional Facility Inmate
Warden Jesse Williams wants all inmates to reform and allows several ways to connect with a loved one incarcerated in Marshall County Correctional Facility. Here's a closer look.
You can make your loved one's incarceration by sending them money through:
- Western Union for as little as $5.95 by filling out the form's blue section and including the inmate's name and DOB
- Online at www. premier.services
Visiting In Person
You are also allowed to visit inmates in person. Visiting hours are from 9 AM to 2 PM on Saturdays or Sundays depending on the unit the inmate is housed in. When you schedule your visit, you will be advised on what day you may visit based on the unit your loved one is housed in.
Inmate Name/Inmate MDOC Number
Marshall County Correctional Facility
833 West Street
Holly Springs, MS 38635
When mailing your letter, it is imperative that you include a return address with your name and current address.
What you can't send through the mail
There are several things you can't send through the mail to a prisoner housed at Marshall County Correctional Facility, including:
- Money orders or copies or receipts of money orders
- Photographs or print media that are sexual in nature
- Polaroid photographs
- Items made from wood, glass, metal, or hard plastic
- Digital media
- Hardback books
- More than three paperback books
- Pharmaceuticals, hygiene products, and food
- Stamps and stationery
Note you also may not send newspapers or subscriptions through the mail. If you want your loved one to receive a newspaper or subscription, it must be sent directly from the vendor, distributor, or publisher.
Steps To Take Before Trying to Connect With an Inmate
Before you try to mail a letter to an inmate, you need to know their MDOC number. That said, it isn't easy to track down an inmate's Mississippi Department of Corrections number. Fortunately, with DNP's Connect With an Inmate product, you can find your loved one's MDOC number in just seconds.
All you need to do is click on Locate Someone in the Connect With an Inmate tab, let us know the inmate's name and the state they are incarcerated in, and click Submit.
Also, you should carefully consider the fees associated with sending money through Western Union or online before you decide on the best way to send money to an inmate.
Trust DoNotPay to Connect You With Your Loved One
It isn't easy to have prison pen pals because you have to know exactly how to address a letter to an inmate. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you write prisoners quickly, easily, and successfully in just five steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive for your loved one!
Other Problems You Can Count On DoNotPay for
You can count on DNP for just about any problem you can think of. For instance, you can trust DoNotPay to quickly, simply, and successfully:
- Get refunds when you have airline troubles
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Stopping text spam
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court