Easily Get a Certified Copy of Your Tampa Marriage Certificate
You'll need a copy of your marriage certificate to accomplish several things once you are married. For instance, you'll need this paperwork to change your legal name to your spouse's name on documents like your passport or driver's license, apply for loans and mortgages, establish a bank account or update the information on an existing account.
You should receive a copy of your marriage certificate in about a month via postal mail after your marriage. However, if you don't receive it or you need a copy for other reasons, let DoNotPay help you get a new quickly in a few simple steps.
Who Can Get a Marriage Certificate Copy in Tampa?
Florida marriage records are public records. Therefore, interested members of the public can get a copy of the without identification or related documentation.
How Much Does It Cost to Get a Marriage Certificate Copy in Tampa?
The cost of getting a copy of a marriage certificate in Tampa is $5.00 for one certification and $4.00 for each additional certification of the same record when ordered at the same time.
What Documents Do I Need to Get a Copy of a Marriage Certificate in Tampa?
There is no documentation requirement for Tampa because marriage certificates are a public record in Florida. However, when you request the certificate you will need to provide information such as:
|Full Name||Provide full names of both spouses, including names before the marriage, if applicable.|
|Date of marriage||Provide the month, day, and year. If all dates are unknown, at least the year of the event.|
|City/Country||City or county where the marriage license was issued.|
How to Get a Copy of a Tampa Marriage Certificate on Your Own
Local County Health Department Vital Statistics offices do not issue marriage licenses. You will need to go through the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
To order a marriage certificate by mail, provide a signed letter or application which includes the following information:
Information about the record being requested:
- Provide full names of both spouses, including names before the marriage, if applicable.
- Date of marriage, provide the month, day, and year. If all dates are unknown, at least the year of the event.
- City or county where the marriage license was issued.
Information about the person making the request:
- Full name
- Mailing address
- Telephone number where you can be reached during our office hours
Send your application or letter of request along with your payment in the form of a check or money order made payable to the "Bureau of Vital Statistics" to:
Bureau of Vital Statistics
Attn: Vital Record Section
Post Office Box 210
Jacksonville, FL 32231-0042
Get a Marriage Certificate From Tampa Instantly With the Help of DoNotPay
Even though there isn't a lot of documentation to submit when getting a marriage certificate from Tampa, the process of requesting the certificate can be somewhat difficult. However, DoNotPay can help you get through the process fast and easily in a few simple steps.
If you want to get a Marriage Certificate Copy in Tampa but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to the Certificates of Marriage product on DoNotPay.
- Select whether the certificate belongs to you or a relative/loved one. If it belongs to someone else, enter the details of both people on the certificate, and select/upload evidence that proves your relationship with them. If the certificate is yours, enter the details of your spouse.
- Enter the city, state, and county where the marriage certificate was issued as well as the date it was issued.
- Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
- Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
- Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
- If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
DoNotPay can also teach you more about marriage certificates such as:
- How to get a marriage certificate online
- Marriage certificate online apply
- Fill out a marriage certificate
Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Order a Copy of Your Marriage Certificate
Here are just a few reasons for using DoNotPay.
- Everything is done online so you don't even have to leave the house.
- We offer virtual notary and check mailing services.
- We submit the information on your behalf so you can sit back and relax.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Not only can DoNotPay help you get a marriage license in Tampa, but we can also help with:
- Defamation demand letters
- Chargebacks and Refunds
- Cancel any service or subscription
- Airline flight compensation
- Child travel consent
Getting copies of legal documents can be a frustrating and time-consuming task. Let DoNotPay help you get a copy of a marriage license in Tampa online in just a few steps.