Harassed By Man and Company Debt Collectors? Fight Back Today
Being harassed by debt collectors can be truly terrifying. It can leave you feeling helpless and confused, uncertain of your next move or how to proceed. From receiving multiple phone calls from collectors daily to possibly even answering the door and finding a debt collector standing there, harassment over debt can take many forms. However, you don't have to deal with this harassment alone.
DoNotPay has your back and can help guide you in case of harassment by Man and Company debt collectors. With DoNotPay's unique system, you can determine whether you are being harassed by a creditor and narrow down the best course of action. Soon, constant calls from Man and Company debt collectors will be an unpleasant memory.
Who Are Man and Company?
Debt collections companies come in all shapes and sizes. While many are legitimate businesses with a distinct mission to complete, others can employ unscrupulous practices to harass good citizens into paying their debts. Man and Company is a UK-based debt collections company often referred to as Newman and Company.
How do you know if Man and Company are harassing you? Here are a few telltale signs:
- If a debt collector or creditor comes to your home or property or tries to enter your house.
- If you are receiving multiple calls each day from Man and Company.
- If you are being contacted through one or more social media accounts.
- If the debt collector tells you that not paying your debt is a criminal offence.
If any of these things are happening to you, you could be experiencing harassment from a debt collections agency. While it can be a scary time, you must understand your options.
Man and Company Contact Details
Should you need to contact Man and Company for more information, the table below provides their contact information:
|Headquarters address||Newman and Company Ltd, Limewood House, Limewood Way, LEEDS LS14 1AB|
|Phone number||0113 306 0690|
|Fax number||0113 306 0691|
How to Handle Debt Collection Harassment on Your Own
There are several different things that you can do if you believe that debt collectors are harassing you. Here are some of your options:
1. You can set up a payment plan to pay your debt to Man and Company. While not every debt collection agency offers payment plans, many do - and if you can set up recurring payments, you might just avoid receiving annoying calls in the future.
2. You could pay off your debt in one lump sum. This might not be possible, so don't worry if you can't do this. However, if you have the funds on hand to fully pay off your debt, doing so will alleviate future calls from debt collectors.
3. You can dispute the charges. This is a good idea if you feel as though the debt isn't yours to pay or if you are being unfairly targeted for excess funds. You can legally dispute the debt through a lawyer if you feel it is serious enough to warrant this step.
If you want to understand more about your options for dealing with debt collectors, turn to DoNotPay! DoNotPay can help you know how best to approach harassing calls from debt collection agencies like Man and Company.
DoNotPay Can Help You Avoid Harassment by Debt Collectors
You don't have to handle debt collection harassment alone. Whether you were recently contacted or have been harassed for months, DoNotPay can help determine whether your debt collector complies with debt collection laws. After guiding you through a series of questions, DoNotPay can help you decide which course of action to take and contact the debt collectors with a demand letter on your behalf. If you report the collection agency to a governing body, we'll file the complaint on your behalf. DoNotPay is the easiest way to dispute debts and deal with unscrupulous agencies. Here's how you can use DoNotPay to fight harassment:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's all there is to it! Once you choose the course of action you want, DoNotPay will handle the rest, giving you back your peace of mind and sparing you from annoying calls. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
Do you have questions about what other services DoNotPay offers? Here are a few ways that DoNotPay can help you:
- Moorcroft debt recovery.
- How to get an Amigo Loans refund.
- Marston group holdings.
- Lowell Financial: what to know.
- Advantis debt collection.
- Provident loan refund.
- DWP debt management.