How To Obtain Your Madagascar Tourist Visa Without Stress
If you are yearning for white sandy beaches surrounded by translucent water and exotic flora, Madagascar is a place for you. Before you start planning your trip, you should take care of your Madagascar tourist visa.
This article will explain how to get one and simplify your visa application process by subscribing to DoNotPay to keep track of all the steps you have to take.
If you plan to travel to Madagascar as a U.S. passport holder, you must obtain a tourist visa. U.S passport holders staying less than 90 days can get a visa on arrival (VOA).
In case you’d rather obtain your visa before entering Madagascar, you can apply for it at the Madagascar Embassy in Washington, D.C. or one of the consulates. This visa is also valid for 90 days.
If you are applying for a Madagascar visa, you will need the following:
- Photo of you taken recently—If possible, with a white background
- A passport that will remain valid at least six months from the date of your arrival to Madagascar—It should also have at least three blank pages
- A payment method that allows you to pay online—You can use credit and debit cards or PayPal
- Proof you received the yellow fever vaccine if you have been in the area where yellow fever is present in the last six months
- Email address where you can receive your Madagascar visa—In case you’re getting the visa before your arrival in Madagascar
When you receive the visa, you should print it out and make sure you have a copy by your side during your stay. If you’re getting a visa on arrival, you should have a plane ticket that confirms you will not stay in the country longer than 90 days.
While you don’t have to get vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter Madagascar, you will have to submit one of the following:
- Negative PCR test results not older than three days
- Document from a licensed health institution that proves you made a full recovery from COVID-19
Note that this country forbids public gatherings of more than 400 people. For additional information about the Madagascar health measures, you can contact the following:
|Diplomatic Mission||Email Address/Phone Number|
|Embassy in Washington, D.C.||
|Honorary Consulate of Madagascar in Solana Beach||
|Honorary Consulate of Madagascar in Philadelphia||
|Madagascar Consulate General in New York||
If you are traveling to Madagascar for the first time, you should get to know this country before you arrive. Here are some of the do’s and don'ts for tourists in Madagascar:
A visa application can be time-consuming. Instead of worrying whether you have all the necessary documents or not, turn to DoNotPay!
To get that much-needed assistance, here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account
- Locate the Tourist Visa Guide feature
- Click on I Am a U.S. Citizen or Own a U.S. Passport
- Type in the name of the country you want to visit
Within a couple of minutes, DoNotPay will conduct all the necessary checks, and you will get an update on your Madagascar tourist visa requirements.
Our nifty Tourist Visa Guide product will provide you with a list of the required documents. We will also contact the embassy to check if it accepts emailed applications.
Our service doesn’t end here. DoNotPay will send you a direct link to the tourist visa form you should complete. If you plan to submit your visa application in person, we’ll provide a printable form version instead.
A Madagascar tourist visa is not the only one DoNotPay can help you with. Our services cover destinations all across the globe.
Once you subscribe to our app, you can get a tourist visa application guide for other African countries, such as:
The primary purpose of our app is to provide you with practical tools that can speed up all the drawn-out tasks you must complete. All you need to do is choose a suitable feature from our offer and get your problems solved in a heartbeat!
Once you create an account with DoNotPay, you can:
If you are being stalked by somebody or discriminated against at work, we will do our best to help you fight for justice and report the case accordingly! We will also safeguard your creative work from copyright violation and ask for violent crime compensation on your behalf.