Easy Steps to Finding Lost Dogs in El Paso & Let DoNotPay Help
Nothing can be more frightening or depressing than losing your furry friends. At any given time, there can be hundreds of lost dogs in El Paso, most of them roaming the streets and living off leftover foodstuffs.
A very common reason dogs get lost is that they run away to explore or play. Even with constant care, it is still possible for pets to wander too far and possibly get lost or even stolen.
If this happens to you or you suspect that your dog might have gotten loose or stolen, you've come to the right place. We will provide you with a guide on how to find your lost dog as quickly as possible and how DoNotPay can help.
Reasons Why Dogs Run Away from Their Homes
Whenever your dog feels threatened or frightened, its basic instinct is always to protect itself. This is especially true when it comes to loud or consistent unknown noises such as fireworks or thunderstorms. In these cases, dogs will often hide somewhere or run away to avoid the noise.
Dogs Love to Explore
Many dogs have an instinct to explore different places, other animals, or interesting smells, especially when they feel bored. This instinct can sometimes lead them to explore so far that they get lost.
Some Dogs Like to Hunt
Certain dog breeds have a particularly strong instinct to hunt and chase other animals. While training can certainly help temper this instinct, it is hard to counter entirely and a dog might chase after an animal long enough to lose its way home.
What to Do if You Lost Your Dog in El Paso
First, even though it may be difficult, try not to panic if you think your dog might be lost, missing, or stolen. Staying calm will help you better assess the situation so that you can form a plan to recover him or her. Educating yourself on how to find your lost dog should be your top priority.
Here are some helpful tips that will assist you in finding your lost or missing dog:
- Check your entire house – dogs can hide in unexpected places to take naps sometimes.
- Ask your friends and close neighbors – dogs will sometimes wander off to known places like your neighbor's home or friend's house.
- Send a photo to animal shelters near you – this allows animal shelters to contact you when they find your missing dog.
- Keep your phone close – the animal shelter will contact you whenever they find dogs with characteristics similar to yours.
- Print flyers and posters and create newspaper and radio advertisements.
You can also reach out to the El Paso Humane Society to check if they have found your dog:
|Address||Humane Society of El Paso
4991 Fred Wilson El Paso, TX 79906
|Phone Number||(915) 532-6971
Fax: (915) 566-0723
|Operation Hours||Monday-Friday: 11am - 6pm
Saturday-Sunday: 11am - 5pm
You can call the Humane Society directly or send them an email through their website, but due to limited operating hours, expect slightly longer wait times.
If you’ve tried everything you can on your own, don't give up on finding your lost dog just yet. DoNot Pay’s simple and easy application process for finding your lost or missing dog in El Paso can help you find your pup quickly and successfully.
Find Your Lost Dogs in El Paso with the Help of DoNotPay
Finding your lost dog by yourself can be quite a strenuous and time-consuming process, especially if you don't know where to start. It can also be very costly to print out flyers and posters or even post advertisements.
DoNotPay offers you relief and will help you find your lost dog quickly, easily, and successfully. You can trust the online platform to reunite you with your dog within the shortest time.
Simply follow these steps to initiate the process of finding your dog with the help of DoNotPay:
- Search "lost and found pets" on DoNotPay, and select whether you're reporting a lost pet or a pet you've found.
- Enter the date and location you lost or found the pet and tell us more about them, including the breed, gender, whether they are wearing a collar, approximate size, and more.
- Upload evidence a photo of the pet, so they can be identified, and enter your current contact information where you can be reached with updates.
And that's it! DoNotPay also files a report on your behalf and ensures that it's recorded in the El Paso government directory. This will greatly increase your chances of finding your dog.
Why Use DoNotPay to Find Lost Dogs in El Paso
Here are the top three benefits of using the DoNotPay application to help you reunite with your furry friends:
- FAST: DoNotPay is very fast and initiates the finding and retrieval process of your lost dog within the shortest possible time.
- EASY: the application is also very easy to use. Filling out your lost dog form is as easy as filling out an online survey.
- SUCCESSFUL: DoNotPay guarantees results and is a service you can depend on to ensure your lost dog's details are recorded in the government directory so you can be contacted when he/she is found.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
The DoNotPay app is the perfect service for helping you find your lost dog in El Paso. However, the app offers other amazing services that you can enjoy as well. These include:
DoNotPay is your go-to app for helping you find your lost dog. The service increases your chances of finding your lost or missing dog quickly, easily, and successfully. Contact Us at DoNotPay today for more information about our dog retrieval services.