Analyze Lioden's Terms of Service and Protect Your In-Game Investment
If you haven't analyzed before investing lots of time and money playing the game, you should seriously consider doing so. Throughout the years, players of Lioden have been banned or otherwise penalized for breaking the terms of service. In most cases, this could have been avoided if only the players in question had taken the time to analyze the game's terms of service before it was too late.
With DoNotPay's Analyze TOS product, you can quickly and easily scan for rules that could have a negative effect on your account.
Why It's Important to Analyze Any Terms of Service
In 2017, Deloitte conducted a survey of 2,000 consumers in the United States and discovered that 91% of them consented to terms of service without reading one word. All of us have done it more than once — or nearly every time we sign up for a service (paid or free) or download a new mobile app or game. For users ranging in age between 18 and 34, the percentage was the highest at 97%.
And with more grade school and middle school-aged children having their own smartphones, you can bet your bottom dollar, 0% of them read terms of service. And that leaves you, the parent, liable if something goes wrong.
What Happens to Players Who Fail to Read Lioden's TOS
Players that failed to read Lioden's terms of service before playing had their accounts banned for various reasons. For example, players have had their accounts "embargoed" for transferring in-game items to second accounts.
Under Lioden's "Code of Conduct" page, “Excessively transferring game items, currency, and lions between two accounts" to gain an unfair advantage is prohibited. Others have had their accounts entirely banned for sharing external links featuring Lioden fan art. It's worth noting that some of those players who had their accounts banned probably spent money on in-game items. None of that money is refundable — tossed down the drain for simply failing to know the terms of service.
Below are some additional items we found in Lioden's terms of service that seem important:
- "We are not responsible for any loss of account-related data due to technical errors."
- "We do not guarantee that the game will be uninterrupted or error-free."
- "You can deep-link to pages such as forum threads but not to specific game assets such as art." (Which makes "fan art" a slippery slope)
- "You acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal data in accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy, which is subject to change from time to time."
How DoNotPay Can Help You Analyze Lioden Terms of Service
Don't follow in the footsteps of past players who learned the hard way. Take preemptive measures by using our Analyze TOS product to analyze Lioden’s terms of service for you. If you were banned and want to find a way to redeem what you invested before getting banned, DoNotPay might be able to help.
Through the "Analyze Terms and Services" product, you can scan any website and its terms of service and user agreements for legal violations. Once we identify hidden legal violations, DoNotPay will draft a demand letter on your behalf demanding compensation. If they fail to comply, the issue can be escalated to Small Claims Court. All you have to do is:
- Go to the Analyze Terms and Services product on DoNotPay.
- Enter the website domain you would like to scan.
- Wait for DoNotPay to identify any legal violations on the website (it should only take a few seconds!) If there are violations, proceed to drafting a demand letter.
- Enter how much you want to receive in compensation and the company name.
- Enter your contact information so the company can contact you.
And that's it! DoNotPay will generate a demand letter on your behalf with every legal violation we identified that you can send to the company. If they don't comply with your demand for compensation, you can escalate the case to Small Claims Court using our Sue Now product.
You can also scan these terms of service contracts using DoNotPay:
How to Analyze Lioden's Term of Service on Your Own
For Lioden's website for violations on their Terms of Service pages, you'll have to do the following:
- Go to the website and locate the Terms of Service page.
- Look for and identify any legal violations on both the Terms of Service page and other parts of the website.
- If you identify any violations, it's time for you to draft a demand letter. If you don't have experience drafting demand letters, there are plenty of websites that offer demand letter templates.
- Don't forget to mention how much compensation you want in your demand letter.
- Send the demand letter via the postal service or by email to the company's legal department.
DoNotPay Can Help You Protect Your Rights
DoNotPay began helping people fight their parking tickets. Today, we have assisted countless clients fight for their rights. The Sixth Amendment of the Constitution not only ensures you the liberty to retain or appoint an attorney but also the right to represent yourself. Self-representation simply requires having an adequate understanding of the law.
But since you most likely don't have the time, DoNotPay allows you to handle legal issues on your own and is a lot cheaper than hiring a lawyer. Below are five ways we will help you fight for your rights:
- Robocall Compensation
- Fight Workplace Discrimination
- Breach of Contract
- File a Complaint Against Any Company
- Standardized Legal Documents
If you have any questions about scanning terms of service or have a concern, DoNotPay today.