File Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims With No Trouble
Liberty Mutual is one of the largest insurance providers in the United States. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, the company operates in more than 900 locations all over the world.
It provides various insurance services and products, such as vehicle, home, life, general liability, group disability, fire, and others. In case you have one of the company’s policies and have had an incident, claiming your insurance will not be a problem with DoNotPay.
What Does Liberty Mutual Insurance Cover?
Liberty Mutual offers many insurance options. Here is an overview of all the plans to better understand what you can claim:
Damage or loss due to:
DoNotPay offers efficient assistance in filing any insurance claim on your behalf. Do you need help with Liberty Mutual life insurance claims? We can claim your insurance together!
How Long Do Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims Take?
How soon you will get your money depends on the damage and the type of your claim. This is what usually happens after you file a Liberty Mutual insurance claim:
- A representative reviews the details of the incident
- He/she gets in touch with you in one or two workdays
- You provide further proof or documentation if required
- A Liberty Mutual representative sends you a damage estimate
- You schedule the repairs and get paid
If you cannot wait for a representative’s call, you can track your claim’s status online.
File Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims With DoNotPay
What you need to do is provide some basic information, and the rest is up to us!
Would you like to see how simple it is? Follow these steps:
- Visit DoNotPay in your web browser
- Select the type of your insurance
- Provide basic information
- Indicate why you are filing your insurance claim and enter the details regarding the incident
When you finish these four steps, we will create and file your insurance claim. Liberty Mutual will get back to you as soon as it reviews your request.
How To File Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims by Yourself
Filing insurance claims can be challenging, and it takes up a lot of time, so you need to arm yourself with patience. Before filing an insurance claim, make sure you prepare the required information:
- Username and password
- Policy type and number
- Incident date
- Details regarding the incident and damages
- Make, year, and model of your vehicle (in the case of auto insurance)
You can submit Liberty Mutual insurance claims via:
- An online form
File Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims Online
Once you have collected all the above-listed information, you should:
- Access the File a Claim page
- Select your status from the three available options in the drop-down menu
- Enter your username or email address
- Type in your password
- Click on the Log In box
- Choose the policy type
- Enter your policy number
- Type in your last name
- Click on Continue
- Follow the prompts to finalize your claim
In case your policy type is not offered in the drop-down menu, you should get in touch with Liberty Mutual claim center at 1-800-225-2467.
Submit Liberty Mutual Insurance Glass Claims Online
Submitting a glass damage claim is a bit different, and here is how you claim it:
- Visit the Glass Claim page
- Provide the policy number
- Enter the contact phone
- Indicate the incident date
- Select how the damage happened from the offered options
- Enter the ZIP code
- Select the state where the accident occurred
- Enter the city where the damage happened
- Click on Get Started
- Follow the prompts
Submit Liberty Mutual Insurance Claims by Phone
You can file Liberty Mutual insurance claims by getting in touch with the company’s claim center at 1-800-225-2467.
For glass claims, dial 1-800-567-5568 or leave your contact details for a representative to get in touch with you.
File LM General Insurance Company Claims via the App
Apart from filing a claim, you can use the Liberty Mutual app to track your claims, upload photos, request road assistance, or access ID cards.
What To Do if Liberty Mutual Insurance Rejects Your Claim
Insurance claims get denied frequently. As we understand how frustrating it can be, DoNotPay has designed the Appeal a Denied Insurance Claim feature to help you send an appeal letter and get your money.
Here is how you start the appeal process:
- Access DoNotPay from any web browser
- Choose your insurance type
- Click on Appeal a Denied Insurance Claim
- Follow our simple prompts
We are at your disposal for multiple insurance-related and various other administrative issues!
How Else Can DoNotPay Help You Find and Save Cash
Our Missing Money feature helps you find any unclaimed assets in your name in any state. An additional perk is that you can claim your money right in the app—no need for further research!
We can also make sure you don't pay for any unfair parking citations and get the rightful compensation from airlines for any canceled or delayed flight.
Don't let big companies scare you into not claiming your warranties or insurance. DoNotPay helps you file these claims and appeal any rejections in minutes, which brings you closer to getting your money.
DoNotPay Keeps the Spammers Away
Use our virtual credit card or the Burner Phone feature to sign up for free trials safely—without revealing your real info. DoNotPay will make sure that no company can reach you when you use our tools.
We provide a fake email address, credit card info, and phone number that are in no way connected to your real data.