How to Connect With an Inmate in Lawrenceville Correctional Center, Virginia
Lawrenceville Correctional Center in Virginia is a middle-level male security prison managed by GEO Group. The facility, which was opened in 1998 as the first private prison, has a capacity of 1955 prisoners.
With a large number of inmates at the facility, it can be hard to get in touch with your loved one at the facility. DoNotPay can help you connect with an inmate in Lawrenceville Correctional Center, Virginia without much struggle.
Lawrenceville Correctional Center Contact Information
The GEO Group manages the facility on behalf of the Virginia Department of Corrections. You can access the facility by road, through a bus or taxi.
The table below shows the Lawrenceville Correctional Center address.
|Physical Address||1607 Planters Rd, Lawrenceville, VA 23868, United States.|
How to Contact Inmates at Lawrenceville Correctional Center
You can contact an inmate at Lawrenceville Correctional Center through either of the following ways:
Contact an Inmate Via Visitation
If you want to visit an inmate at the facility, you must first go to Virginia's DOC and fill out the visitation forms. If you have young children, ensure you attach their application alongside the adult application.
If you are not the minor's legal guardian, attach the Notarized Statement on the Minor Visitor form.
If your application is successful, you will receive an email with approval. If not approved, you will get an email and a detailed explanation of why it was unsuccessful.
Ensure you carry your state-issued ID when visiting the facility. Keep in mind that you will be patted down and electronically searched for any unauthorized items. Items allowed into the facility include:
- A child's essential items
- A visitors pass
- A DOC locker key
- $20 in coins
The visitations are hosted every weekend from 9 to 4 in the afternoon.
Contact an Inmate via Mail
Inmate name and DOC number
Lawrenceville Correctional Center
1607 Planters Road
Lawrenceville, VA 23868
Greeting cards and postcards are allowed but not obscene or pornographic materials.
Contact an Inmate via Phone Calls
Only outgoing calls are allowed, which means inmates can call outsiders. ConnectNetwork by Global Tel*Link operates the Lawrenceville Correctional Center phone systems.
Every call made from the facility is subject to recording and monitoring. Only those from verified attorneys cannot be monitored or recorded. All prisoners are only allowed a maximum of 20 minutes for each call.
The inmate's family can set up a prepaid account to receive collect calls from the prisons by calling Global Tel*Link on 1 (800) 483-8314.
How to Send Money to Inmates at Lawrenceville Correctional Center
You can send money to your loved one at Lawrenceville Correctional Center through JPay. JPay has four ways in which you can deposit money to an inmate's account:
- Money Order. To deposit money through money order, fill out a money order slip then deposit to:
P.O. Box 278170
Miramar, FL 33027
- Cash deposit. Visit any of the MoneyGram locations like Walmart and deposit. Find MoneyGram locations nearby and make the deposit.
- Online payment. Visit the JPay website and create an account with your name and the password of your choice. Use your credit/debit card to make a deposit. Add the inmate's name and ID number. Once you have sent the money, it will be reflected in the inmate's account.
- Phone deposit. Deposit cash into an inmate's account by calling JPay on 1 (800) 574-5729. Give out the inmate's details (full names and ID), the name of the facility, and the amount of money you want to deposit.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend at Lawrenceville Correctional Center
Connecting with an inmate at Lawrenceville Correctional Center involves multiple tedious processes that could emotionally drain you.
DoNotPay aims at reducing all the hectic steps and makes it possible to connect with an inmate through the following steps:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
DoNotPay can help you connect with an inmate at Lawrenceville Correctional Center, Louisiana State Penitentiary, and any other prison facility in the US.
We also work with all companies and agencies to bring our users closer to the services they require in just one click of a button. Other services DoNotPay can help you with include:
- Disputing traffic tickets the easy way
- Solving credit card issues
- Find and apply for clinical trials without much struggle
- Get compensating for crimes against you
- Claim chargeback and refunds