What Do You Need for a Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa?
If you are trying to figure out how to get a Kyrgyzstan tourist visa, you are in the right place. We will explain what the application process entails, so you don’t have to waste your time on research!
Whether you are looking for a way to submit your application online or by going to the Kyrgyzstan embassy for an interview, you can rely on our app to unpack the nitty-gritty. Subscribe to DoNotPay and get your visa stress-free.
The Kyrgyzstan embassy issues visas for residents of 180 countries around the world. If you are a U.S. citizen visiting Kyrgyzstan as a tourist, you can stay in the country without a visa for 60 days.
If you travel for business or religious reasons, you can choose either a 60-day or a 30-day visa, and you will be able to use it to enter Kyrgyzstan over the next five years.
To get your visa on time and start your Kyrgyzstan vacation stress-free, you should make sure you’ve gathered all the required documents. Here are the Kyrgyzstan visa application requirements:
- Passport—You must have a passport that will be valid for at least another six months after you leave Kyrgyzstan. It should have a minimum of two empty pages
- Photography—You should have a fresh photo of yourself with a white background. It should not be older than six months
- Application form—To get your visa, you should also submit a completed and signed visa application form
- Payment—Proof you paid the government fee
|Type of Visa||Fee Amount|
|30-day visa||$40 for single entry|
|60-day visa||$50 for single entry|
Before you submit your documents, double-check if each of them meets the requirements. You may also need to provide some additional documentation, such as:
- Evidence of purpose of your trip
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- PCR test with a negative result—The test shouldn’t be older than 72 hours
You can apply for a tourist visa by submitting your request in a printed version to the Kyrgyzstan embassy or via online form.
If you decide to go for the printed form, here is how you can apply:
- Complete application form
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 449-98-22 to schedule a visa appointment at the embassy
- Go to the interview at the embassy
- Pay the insurance fee for the visa
- Go to the embassy to collect your visa once it is created
If going to the embassy seems like too much trouble, you can also apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. To do that, you will have to:
- Visit the Kyrgyzstan Visa Center website
- Select the Apply for a visa option in the Services section
- Provide info about:
- The country that issued your passport
- Type of passport (ordinary, diplomatic, service, etc.)
- Type of visa—In this case, tourist
- Select your type of entry in the country (single or multi entry)
- Enter the code you see in the form
- Select that you agree to the terms and conditions and click on Next
Once you complete your application, you will have to wait five business days before you get a response.
At the moment, Kyrgyzstan is partially open for tourists. You can enter Kyrgyzstan if you have a negative PCR test no older than 72 hours or proof of vaccination.
In case you are a U.S. citizen who stayed in this country longer than 60 days without a visa due to the COVID-19 emergency, you will not have to pay the fine for the overstay.
For additional information, you can also contact the Visa Center of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The second you think you’ve completed your visa documentation, the embassy may get in touch to let you know that your application is incomplete. To avoid this annoyance, sign up for our app. DoNotPay can help you overcome the obstacles you have to face while applying for a Kyrgyzstan tourist visa!
To get assistance from our app, you should:
- Open your DoNotPay account
- Find the Tourist Visa Guide product
- Confirm that you own a U.S. passport
- Type in the name of the country you want to visit
Our app will guide you through the application process by:
- Checking whether you need a visa for the selected destination or not
- Checking if you can apply for a visa via email
- Sending you a link to a printable or online application form
Aside from walking you through the application process for a Kyrgyzstan tourist visa, our app can help you prepare to visit other destinations as well.
Sign up for DoNotPay and skim through our helpful guides to visas for other Asian destinations, including:
|Sri Lanka||South Korea||Pakistan|
Why spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on lawyers when the ideal solution is only a few clicks away?
Our perks don’t stop here—you can also have your documents notarized electronically from any location. Once you obtain a notary stamp and signature, your paperwork can be faxed online without outdated machines.
Day-to-day tasks you must deal with don’t have to be a burden or rocket science. Signing up for DoNotPay is your ticket to performing them the easy way! We offer a wide selection of products that don’t cost an arm and a leg but do excellent work when it comes to solving your administrative issues!
Our services will help you:
- Submit refund, late delivery, and FOIA requests
- Write letters to inmates
- Appeal unfair property tax assessments
- Reach out to embassies and consulates
- Gather paperwork for tourist visas
- Request a higher financial aid amount from colleges
- Arrange DMV appointments without breaking a sweat