Kraken Withdraw Failed? Recover Your Funds In 3 Easy Steps
The year 2020 threw some major wrenches into the world of cryptocurrency, and even if you have every right to do your Kraken withdrawal, you could run into some issues along the way. Consumers have a legal right to their funds - but sometimes companies behave in unscrupulous ways, and if your funds have been frozen, DoNotPay can help.
If you need to withdraw from Kraken without the drama, DoNotPay offers you a way to legally demand access to your funds, saving you a major headache. Read on to learn everything you need to know about withdrawing from Kraken with DoNotPay.
What is Kraken?
One of the most prominent crypto exchanges, Kraken is based in San Francisco and offers users a way to trade various cryptocurrencies, using flat currencies like Canadian dollars, euros, and United States dollars. You can also buy and sell virtual currencies as well, including:
- EOS (EOS)
- Monero (XMR)
Established in 2011, Kraken rose to prominence over the past several years and has since become very popular due to its ease of use. The feature-rich platform and advanced order system makes Kraken a leader in cryptocurrency exchanges. However, when you need to withdraw funds from your Kraken account, you could run into some snags.
How Make a Withdrawal from Kraken on Your Own
According to the Kraken support page, here are the steps that you will need to follow to to do a withdrawal from your Kraken cryptocurrency account:
- Sign into your Kraken account with your established username and password. Then, navigate to the Funding page and click the "Withdraw" button.
- Do a manual search for the cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw and click it. At this point, you will be prompted to select a previously added address. You can also add a new address if needed.
- In the Amount field, enter the total amount that you wish to withdraw. You will need to make sure that the amount entered is greater than the minimum amount listed on that same page.
- Click Withdraw. You will then be prompted to confirm your withdrawal. You might be asked for an authentication code before receiving a confirmation. If that is the case, you will need to provide the code before proceeding.
- If you receive a confirmation message, then your withdrawal is successful. You won't receive an email confirmation, but you should see the confirmation message in the Funding tab.
If you've managed to complete all the steps outlined above successfully, then you can expect to receive your withdrawal in approximately 72 hours. It might take longer than 72 hours, especially if there were any issues with your username and password.
In general, if you wait longer than five days before receiving your withdrawal, you should reach out to Kraken support for an update.
|Kraken Customer Support Contact Information|
|Online Support||Live Chat|
|Self-Help Resources||Self-Help Links|
|Email Support||Submit a Request|
|FAQ Page||Support Center|
Phone support is available 24/7. Here’s the list of support phone numbers:
|From the United States||English Support: +1 888 871 2573
Spanish Support: +1 888 874 5280
French Support: +1 888 874 3480
|From the United Kingdom||English Support: +44 808 501 5031
Spanish Support: +44 808 175 3474
French Support: +44 808 175 3125
|From the European Union||English Support: +353 1 223 8162
Spanish Support: +353 1 230 8320
French Support: +353 1 230 8558
Reasons Why You Might Not be Able to Make a Kraken Withdrawal
If your confirmation is successful, then you have nothing to worry about - however, many people experience issues withdrawing from their Kraken crypto accounts for the following reasons:
- Invalid username and password combination.
- Trying to withdraw more than your available account balance.
- An issue with the Funding page or a general website error.
- A problem with your Kraken account, such as a compromise with security.
Are you experiencing any of the issues above? DoNotPay can help you handle your crypto withdrawals. It isn't fair to consumers to have to deal with glitchy websites or technical errors just to try and get access to their own funds. DoNotPay offers a simpler solution, helping you get the access you need to your Kraken withdrawal without all the red tape and lengthy wait times.
DoNotPay is the Easy Way to Do Crypto Withdrawals
DoNotPay is the most convenient way to legally demand access to your account and your funds by automatically sending the exchange a demand letter. In just three easy steps, DoNotPay can help you draft up a demand letter that puts the pressure on crypto companies to give you the access that you need to your funds.
All you have to do is:
- Search "Crypto" on DoNotPay.
- Select the crypto exchange platform you use.
- Tell us when this problem started and estimate the losses you incurred from your inability to make trades/cash out.
That's all there is to it! DoNotPay can help you get access to the funds that you need without all the red tape and hassle. Save time and get the access that you need when you go through DoNotPay.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
DoNotPay doesn't just offer you help with Kraken withdrawals. As your one-stop resource for any cryptocurrency concern, DoNotPay has got your back when you need it most. Check out these resources to see a few of the ways that DoNotPay can help you with cryptocurrency issues:
- How to deal with locked Binance funds
- What to do if Kucoin withdrawal is disabled
- Why can't I withdraw from Gemini?
- Get help when Coinbase Pro withdrawal is disabled
- What to do if Coinbase account is frozen
Join DoNotPay today for a stress-free way to unfreeze your funds on Kraken.