How to Stop KPR Debt Collection From Harassing Me
The entire United Kingdom (UK) reports having more than 56.5 billion pounds of credit card debt as of 2001. That means that the average household has more than 2,000 pounds in credit card debt. Many households have much more credit card debt than that. Many of these households are experiencing endless frustrating, irritating phone calls from debt collectors who are looking to recoup their money by seeking payment. Many of these families simply cannot make the payments that these collectors are looking to get from them. It can cause frustration, anxiety, and fear for the people who can't afford to pay their debt, but there can be a lot more to it that many people don't realize.
Along with these endless phone calls can come severe damage to your credit score, which can affect your ability to borrow money in the future when you might need it for something more serious. You won't qualify for as good or large of an amount of money if you ever want to get a mortgage to buy a home or a loan to buy a car. The interest rates on your credit cards can skyrocket. Your credit score can plummet. Ignoring creditors when they call can do its fair share of damage both to your credit and your ability to borrow money when you need it most.
The good news is that DoNotPay is here to help you get rid of the pesky debt collectors and save your credit score at the same time. DoNotPay is here to help you get debt collectors like off of your back and to make it clear that you will pay what you can when you can. If you are looking to stop the endless debt collection calls and keep your credit from sinking any lower, then you are in the right place.
Who Is KPR Debt Collection and Why Are They Constantly Calling?
is a business that is contracted out to and tasked with the responsibility of calling people who owe money and getting them to pay up on their late credit cards. Usually, if you get calls from KPR, you owe some sort of money for something related to bank charges, unpaid credit card debt, or other personal loan debt. KPR usually handles finance-related issues, but not always. Sometimes, KPR will handle other issues and inform you that you owe money for other reasons.
As if knowing you owe a large lump sum of money is not intimidating enough, sometimes debt collectors like KPR make it worse. KPR may inform you that if you don't pay, you will be hit with additional fees and costs that make your debt even more difficult to pay off.
KPR Debt Collection Contact Information
If you are getting hassled by KPR, then you might need to know more information about how to contact the company. You will be able to reach them and explain your situation as well as ask what you need to do to settle the issue.
The following is the contact information for the KPR Debt Collection service:
|Address||PO Box 518
Moulton Park Industrial Estate
Northampton Northamptonshire NN3 6UQ
Is the KPR Debt Collection Agency a Scam?
No, the KPR Debt Collection agency is a legitimate agency that mostly deals with financially-related issues regarding collecting the debt people owe. Most of the calls that you get from KPR Debt Collection will be related to the likes of finances like bank charges, unpaid credit cards, and personal loans. KPR Debt Collection collects the funds on the behalf of businesses that don't have time to call every individual themselves. They are the "middleman" of sorts in reaching out to consumers and getting them to pay off their outstanding debt.
Avoiding responding to the KPR can result in the credit collection agency taking legal action. You can be taken to court for refusal to pay your debts. You are free to lodge a complaint against the company, but in all likelihood, if they have reached out time and time again and you are not paying, they have every single right to take you to court to get the money they want out of you. It's their last resort to collect the money they are owed.
What Alternatives Are There When You Lodge Complaints?
Debt collection is a regulated business in the UK, and you should know your rights when dealing with debt collection in the UK. You can only hold companies accountable if you know what you are entitled to.
If you are considering lodging a complaint against a debt collection service such as KPR, there are ways that you can go about doing it. Some of the following are ways that you can lodge your personal complaint:
- Financial Ombudsman: The financial ombudsman can assist you in communicating your issues after you file a complaint with them about the debt collection agency that you are dealing with. You should hear back on your complaint within 10 business days of filing it.
- Small Claims Court: You can always take the debt collection agency to a small claims court in order to make a complaint against the agency. You can also sue for any funds that you believe they took from you without a just cause or reason. You can sue the agency for up to 10,000 pounds in most small claims courts.
- Consumer Rights UK: You can file a complaint with the Consumer Rights UK as they protect your rights when it comes to goods or services that you purchase and consume. Whether you are filing a complaint against a store or a company or someone like a debt collector, you can make your voice heard in the legal circle if you think that you are being treated unfairly.
These are just some ways that you are able to make your voice heard when you are complaining about the way that a debt collector is treating you. Remember, you have a right to speak up when harassed or when you feel like your privacy has been invaded.
Solve Your KPR Debt Collection Problems With DoNotPay
Another way that you can make your KPR Debt Collection complaints known is through using DoNotPay. The DIY method can take time whether you take a day off of work to go to court or have to make endless phone calls or spend time writing letters to voice your concerns. DoNotPay can help you make your voice heard by simply following these 3 simple steps:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
Following these 3 simple steps will help you figure out what you owe the debt collector, if any, and we will be able to send a letter on your behalf to negotiate your payments through a third-party vendor. We are happy to help you come up with a payment plan that you can afford, without you having to take all of your time and energy to make the arrangements and payment plan yourself.
DoNotPay can help you deal with the following, too:
- Marston Group Holdings
- Amigo Loans
- Provident Loans
- Lowell Financial
- DWP Debt Management
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
We are glad that you asked! DoNotPay is here to help you save both time and money in a variety of different daily life activities. Whether you are looking to save money on banking fees or booking trips or vacation, DoNotPay is here to help.
The following are some ways that we can help you save both time and money in your daily life:
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail
- Stopping text messaging spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Getting in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
These are just some ways that DoNotPay can help you save both time and money in your daily life. Whether you are looking to reduce what you pay for utilities or you are looking for ways to fight a parking ticket, is here to help. If we have helped you save both time and money, then we have done our jobs.