How to Remove a KLS Financial Services From Your Credit Report
Most of us need to borrow money or obtain credit at some point in our lives. Whether it provides the means to buy a home, purchase a vehicle, or obtain stability via a credit card, lenders and creditors play a big part in the lives of many. When issues and problems arise as a result of debt or debt reporting, companies like this one may come into the picture. Although you may deal with this company on your own to resolve debt issues, it can be perplexing and stressful – we can simplify your journey and handle the legwork as you approach .
What Is KLS Financial Services?
This collection agency works to help its clients (creditors) "recover those monies justly and honestly owed to them." The company claims to give debtors a means by which their owed money can be affordably repaid and their credibility as a consumer and a person can be restored. They help creditors with medical and commercial collections.
How Can I Get in Touch With This Company?
KLS can be reached in various ways:
|Ways To Contact||Contact Information|
|991 Aviation Parkway
Morrisville, NC 27560
|Online Virtual Agent||
|Hours of Operation||Monday and Thursday||8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday and Wednesday||8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
How Do I Make a One-Time Payment?
KLS Financial Services allows payment online via its consumer portal:
- Click the Portal link.
- Read the instructions and click Continue.
- Be prepared to enter your KLS account number when prompted.
- If you do not know your account number, you may enter your phone number into the account number box.
- Enter all required information.
How Can I View My KLS Financial Services Account Details?
- Visit: Customer Service Portal.
- Enter your KLS account number.
- Type the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Enter your birthdate.
- Provide the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Type your zip code and last name.
- Click Submit.
What Rights Do I Have to Dispute Reported Debt?
Consumers have many rights and protections to help with debt-reporting problems:
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
Created by Congress in 1977, this law prohibits creditors from engaging in abusive behavior. It forbids:
- Language considered abusive
- A representation that is false or misleading
- Threats made to collect a debt
- Consistent phone calls made 24 hours a day
The FDCPA specifies that you must receive written notice of any debt. You then have 30 days to write to the debt collector and explain why the debt is not yours or the amount is not correct. Be prepared to show proof to verify your explanation. If you were a victim of identity theft, provide the police report within 30 days of debt notification.
Fair Credit Billing Act
This 1975 law pertains to open-ended credit accounts with billing errors. You may dispute a charge on your credit card or charge account statement by notifying the creditor within 60 days of the statement date by mail. The creditor then has 30 days to respond to acknowledge your dispute. Within the following 90 days, it must correct the error or explain why the charge is correct.
Can I Find Help to Navigate My Contacts With KLS?
Of course. Let us relieve your stress by assisting with your .
How to Clean Up Your Credit Report Using DoNotPay
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more. Refer to these related articles regarding problems for which we can provide help:
- Improve your credit score
- What is a debt validation letter?
- How to fix your credit score
- Can I remove collections from my credit report?
- How to remove late payments from your credit report
- Learn how to remove credit report inquiries
- Learn about credit dispute letters
DoNotPay hands you automated ways to help with a wide range of problems. We offer many additional products to help simplify your life, including (but not limited to):
We can eliminate the hassles of working with collection agencies, and we can assist with other challenging tasks you may encounter in life. Let us help.