What You Need to Know About King County Animal Control
While animals can be excellent family pets and companions, even the best animals can cause problems. Pets and livestock alike can be unpredictable, and when acting out of fear or aggression, they can bite or attack even if they are unprovoked. If you are the victim of a dog bite or other animal attack, you must immediately report it to animal control. Reporting animal incidents helps animal control prevent potential attacks in the future. It also gives you necessary documentation that you may need for medical insurance claims or even lawsuits. Fortunately, DoNotPay has a solution to help you quickly file reports with .
How Does King County Animal Control Serve Your Community?
, Washington is provided by the Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC), which serves unincorporated King County and 24 contracting cities. To protect the health, safety, and welfare of both people and pets, the RASKC provides a variety of services to the community, including:
- Pet licensing
- Pet adoption
- Lost and Found pet assistance
- Responding to animal noise complaints
- Responding to animal complaints
- Investigate reports of animal injury or abuse
- Enforce state and local laws related to animals
- Responding to loose livestock on public roadways or other livestock concerns
- Educate the public about animal welfare, restraint, and licensing
King County Animal Control–Contact Information and Hours of Operation
You have a few options for contacting the Regional Animal Services of King County to request animal control services.
|Address||21615 64th Ave. S., Kent, WA 98032|
|Website||King County Regional Animal Services|
|Wildlife Questions||Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife or call (425) 775-1311|
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday||12 pm - 6 pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||12 pm - 5 pm|
Note: Animal control will respond to non-emergency calls seven days/week from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Report Animal Incidents or Complaints to King County Animal Control on Your Own
If you have been bitten or attacked by a domestic animal or feel threatened by an aggressive animal, it is essential to file a complaint promptly. According to , you should verify that they service your area. Then submit a complaint.
1. Online Form
Fill out the online report that will be submitted to their call center.
2. Printed Form
The other method of filing a complaint as outlined on their website:
- Go to the RASKC Animal Control page
- Find the section titled "reporting an animal complaint."
- From step 2, download the form and print to submit:
- Email to the above email address
- mail to the above-listed address
- fax to 206-205-8043
- Call: 206-296-7387 (PETS)
Your complaint will be issued a case number by a call center representative for animal control to investigate.
Let DoNotPay File Your King County Animal Control Complaints Quickly
Dealing with animal control forms can be tedious when you're recovering from animal attacks. If you are busy or overwhelmed, DoNotPay can help. Before you hire a personal injury attorney to try to sue for dog bite injuries, let DoNotPay help you issue a demand letter to save you time and stress.
How to Report an Animal-Related Incident On DoNotPay:
If you want to report an animal-related injury but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search "animal" on DoNotPay, find the Animal Control product, and select whether you've sustained a physical injury.
- Select whether you would like to report this incident to your local government agency, or demand compensation from the pet owner.
- Tell us more about the incident, including when and where you were injured, a description of the animal that caused the injury, and the contact information for the pet owner (if known).
And that's it. DoNotPay will file the demand letter or government report on your behalf with your incident details. You should hear back from them directly with further questions/confirmation regarding your demands.
Why Use DoNotPay for Animal Control Issues?
DoNotPay's process is fast and easy. You just need to give us the essential facts, and we will file the necessary reports and issue the demand letter. You can be assured that we will make the best case for a successful outcome.
Not only do we offer this service in King County, but we can also help you file animal incident reports anywhere. From Atlanta to Miami to Los Angeles, we are available. It doesn't matter if it is your neighbor's dog or a stray. We can help anywhere–from Texas to Pennsylvania, Ohio to California.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Filing animal-related reports is just one of the many services that DoNotPay can provide. We can also help you with a variety of other issues, including:
- Small Claims Court
- Seeking Compensation for Victims of Crimes
- Neighbor Complaints
- Contacting Government Agencies
No matter what problem or concern you have, DoNotPay can help today.