Everything You Need to Know About Making Reservations at Jue Lan
Although the Jue Lan Club is known as a Chinese restaurant, a perusal of its menu shows that it serves tacos and sushi as well as dim sum and other pan-Asian dishes. With its multi-level location that seats 275 people, an outdoor garden that seats another 75, and its prime location which is walking distance from Union Square in NYC, the Jue Lan Club is a great place to grab a bite.
If you want to make sure that you get a table at Jue Lan, it's best to make a reservation. You can do this through its website which is linked to OpenTable. Fortunately, Jue Lan does not ask you for your credit card when you make a reservation although this is often a practice with many restaurants. Providing your credit card number for these purposes can be unsafe because there is a chance of its falling into the wrong hands.
This is why it's a good idea to use DoNotPay's Burner Credit Card when you make a reservation at a restaurant. The Burner Credit Card doesn't have a line of credit attached to it, so it can't be misused. Using this card means that you will get your reservation without giving out your credit card number. So you'll end up protecting your finances.
Jue Lan Club: A Short History
For those who might be interested in knowing what "Jue Lan" means, here is a little bit of the history attached to the name:
- Name: "Jue Lan" means "determination to create change."
- Jue Lan Society: The Jue Lan Society was a group of artists which sprang up in the early 1930s in Shanghai.
- Leader: The Jue Lan Society was led by the painter Ni Yide.
- Ideology: The idea behind the Jue Lan Society was to make, buy and sell art in secret in Paris so that the Chinese government wouldn't come to know about it.
- Related Movements: The Jue Lan Society was a response to Cubism, Surrealism, and Dadaism.
So the idea behind the Jue Lan club was to keep art alive and flourishing whether or not it was sanctioned by the authorities.
Some Facts About the Jue Lan Club
If you've heard about the Jue Lan Club and are thinking about trying it out, here are some things you may like to know:
49 W 20th Street (between 5th and 6th avenues)
New York NY 10011
- Timings: It is open every day from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Lunch/Dinner: Lunch is served from 12 to 4 and dinner from 4 to 10.
- Chef: The head chef is Nick Zhong.
- Pastry Chef: The head pastry chef is McCleeford Orientus.
- Dress Code: The dress code is casual.
- Safety Precautions: Currently, they are cleaning, sanitizing, physical distancing, masking, and screening staff to make sure that no one who is sick comes in to work.
Can You Get a Reservation at Jue Lan Club?
You can get a reservation at Jue Lan Club by going to their website. Here's what you need to know:
- OpenTable: The reservation is done via OpenTable.
- Reservation Details: You'll need to enter the number of people, the date,, and the time for which you want a reservation.
- Personal Information: Enter your name, phone number, and email address.
- Occasion: You also have the option of selecting whether it's an occasion such as a birthday or anniversary.
- Special Request: You can add a special request if you have one.
- Confirmation: Once you click "confirm," they send you an email and a confirmation number.
- Changing the Reservation: You can also modify or cancel the reservation. Plus you have the option of messaging the restaurant.
Why Use DoNotPay to Make Reservations at Restaurants?
The Jue Lan Club is a great, centrally located restaurant in Manhattan that serves pan-Asian cuisine. Plus, it is pretty easy to make a reservation online, and you don't have to hand over your credit card number. However, this is not always the case with other restaurants.
You may be wary of giving your credit card number over the phone or on the internet because it is possible for it to be misused. There are times when restaurants might slap on additional/erroneous charges if you give them your credit card number. Or if your credit card number falls into the wrong hands, then it may result in credit card theft/identity theft.
This is why it makes sense to use DoNotPay's Burner Credit Card. This is a credit card number that gets generated just for one use. The restaurant will accept this number as your credit card number, but if someone tries to charge it, they will not be able to do so because there is no line of credit backing it up.
All you have to do is
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other services you want to use this card for.
DoNotPay will generate a virtual credit card number that you can use to bypass the verification for the reservation. Enjoy your reservation without worrying about unexpected fees!
Where Can You Get a Reservation With DoNotPay's Burner Credit Card?
You may be wondering whether DoNotPay's Burner Credit Card only works at a limited number of restaurants or if it is effective across the board. Here are some of the restaurants where you can use DoNotPay's Burner Credit Card:
The Jue Lan Club is a popular restaurant in the Union Square area of NYC. Fortunately, you can also make a reservation here without handing over your credit card. For all restaurants which ask you for your credit card number to make reservations, you can use DoNotPay's Burner Credit Card and protect your finances.
- Fast: You do not have to spend so much time online on how to protect yourself from identity theft which involves providing your credit card information in making reservations.
- Easy: You only have to follow two steps in getting a burner card to use for making reservations.
- Successful: You can rest assured that the burner card can bypass verification for purposes of reservations.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
You can use DoNotPay for many other legal and everyday needs
- Credit Cards
- File a Complaint Against Anyone
- Cancel Any Service or Subscription
- Burner Phones
- No More Waiting on Hold For Customer Service
Sign up to DoNotPay today to stop worrying and start living a fuller life.