How to Respond to JTR Debt Collections
Debt collection is never easy and debt collectors have to employ workable strategies in terms of communication and other support options to get their customers to pay their debt. has an excellent record in creating and maintaining partnerships with clients (creditors) and debtors for a successful outcome. The company is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and adheres strictly to the regulations stipulated for debt collection agencies. These regulations protect the debtors from harassment and unlawful handling during debt collections.
If you receive a call or text from JTR Debt Collections, stay calm and understand what actions to take to resolve the debt. However, if you have no idea how to go about it or simply want some help, DoNotPay's Debt Help product can help you. You'll only need to answer a few questions, and DoNotPay will help you figure out the rest.
JTR Debt Collections Contact Details
Before you decide whether to pay the debt or not, you must first understand all the details about it. Therefore, once you receive a call or text from you may need to contact the company again for more information.
This table summarises the different contact details you can use to reach JTR Debt Collections.
|JTR Debt Collections Contact Information|
|Phone Number||01933 623380|
|Address||JTR Collections, 35 Grafton Way, London, W1T 5DB|
|Contact Form||Send a message|
What Exactly Are JTR Collections?
is a debt collection agency that works closely with clients from the public and private sectors to help them recover debts. So far, the company has helped recover over £10,500,000 of debt that other debt recovery agencies could not. JTR Collections works with the following public sectors for debt collection.
- Council Tax & Non-Domestic Rates Collection
- Civil Parking Enforcement
- High court enforcement
- Sundry Debt, Housing Benefit Overpayments, and Former Tenant Arrears
The company also goes the extra mile while working with debtors to educate them on debt management and how to reduce the long-term costs of debts.
What Happens if You Don't Pay Your Debt to JTR Collections?
JTR Collections will not give up on the debt if you ignore it. So, the longer you ignore their attempts to communicate with you, the more calls, texts, and letters you'll receive. Other than that, the agency can result in suing you in court, an action that can attract more fines to you.
Has JTR Collections Violated Your Rights?
The Financial Conduct Authority has clear regulations on what a debt recovery agency can and cannot do as they try to recover the debt. For example, debt collectors are not supposed to harass you. You'll know that JTR Collections has violated your rights if they do any of the following:
- Call early in the morning or late at night.
- Discuss your debt with other people like your family and friends.
- Pressure you into paying off a debt by borrowing more money.
- Come to your home or workplace to ask for debt repayment
- Refuse to give you options after contacting a debt advice agency for help.
- Call you at work without permission or after you've told them to stop.
- Contact you in a way that you are not comfortable with.
- Uses legal language or technical jargon when communicating with you in order to confuse you.
If you notice that the debt collection agency has violated your rights, you can file a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service and get help.
How to Make a Payment to JTR Collections
JTR Collections accepts payment in several ways.
- Online Payment – You can pay securely online and use a debit/credit card to complete the payment.
- Automated Payment Line – Call 03300 080 450 to pay on 24-hour phone service.
- Telephone the JTR collections office - You can call the office on 01933 623380 between the following times to make a payment by debit/credit card:
- 8.00 am - 6.00 pm (Monday to Thursday)
- 8.00 am - 5.30 pm (Friday)
- 9.00 am -11.00 am (Every Saturday)
- Payment via Post – Write a cheque, banker's draft, or postal orders payable to "JTR Collections Limited." Include your Name, Address, and Reference Number on the back, and send it to:
JTR Collections Ltd
PO Box 7672
- Standing order – Set up a standing order through your bank to make payments to the following account details.
- Account name: JTR Collections Ltd
- Sort code: 30-92-90
- Account no: 27551760
- Reference: Your surname and JTR reference number
- Cash payment to an Enforcement Agent – You can give the money in cash to an Enforcement agent contacting you.
How to Respond to JTR Collections With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay's Debt Help product will help you understand the debt situation and guide you through the following steps.
Here's how DoNotPay works.
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it. Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is conversant with debt recovery laws in the UK and can help you favourably respond to debt collectors. Therefore, DoNotPay can help you with the following.
- Moorcroft debt recovery
- DWP debt management
- Advantis debt collection
- Provident loans refund
- Marston group holdings
- Lowell Financial
- Amigo loans refund
Other Problems That DoNotPay Can Help You Handle
DoNotPay can do more than just assist you in dealing with debt collection agencies. Other tasks this robot lawyer can also assist you with include:
- Filing for bankruptcy
- Drafting a power of attorney
- Obtaining chargebacks and refunds
- Finding out if you're entitled to missing money
- Filing an inflation pay request to get a raise
- Suing a company or individual for breach of contract
- Cancelling memberships and subscriptions
Sign up with DoNotPay and check out our entire list of services that will help make your life easier.