How to Remove Johnson Mark LLC Debt Collections From Your Credit Report
When it comes to getting a loan or opening a new credit card, your credit score and credit report are the most critical factors creditors look at before deciding. That's why removing debt collections from your credit report can boost your credit score.
Having an outstanding debt from can prevent you from getting a mortgage, an auto loan, and other types of credit. However, cleaning up your credit can be a challenging task. You have to gather tons of information to prove your claims which can take months to solve.
However, you don't have to spend several months trying to clean up your credit. Let DoNotPay do all the work for you. We can help you clean up your credit report in a faster and more convenient way for you.
What Is Johnson Mark LLC?
is a law firm that specializes in civil litigation focusing on debt collection and creditor rights. They represent clients throughout Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Texas, and Utah. Their clients include major financial institutions, commercial lenders, and medical facilities.
Here's their contact information:
|Address||4548 South Atherton Dr.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84123
What Mistakes Should I Look For in My Credit Report?
When you review your credit report, look for changes to your personal information. Changes to your personal information include account details, inquiries, and public records data.
Here are some common errors you'll find listed in your personal information:
- A wrong name, address, or phone number
- Multiple birth dates
- Incorrect social security number
- Inaccurate employment information
Account errors found on credit reports include unrecognized credit accounts, the inaccurate status of the bill (closed accounts listed as open), and incorrect payment history (current accounts listed as past due).
Other account errors include incorrect credit limits and balances and unknown phone, utility, and streaming accounts.
Inquiry errors include companies that pulled your credit report without your knowledge or authorization. These inquiries could mean a fraudulent attempt by someone who applied for an account in your name.
Public records errors could be situations you weren't involved in, like bankruptcies, liens, foreclosures, civil suits, and judgments.
How to Dispute a Johnson Mark LLC Error on Your Credit Report
If you find an error from Johnson Mark LLC on your credit report, you should start by disputing the information with the credit reporting agency. Explain in writing what you think is wrong, and include documents that support your dispute.
You can contact the major credit reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion) by phone, mail, and online.
If you choose to mail your dispute, your letter should include:
- Contact information including name, address, and telephone number
- Your credit report confirmation number, if available
- Each mistake identified, such as the account number for an account you're disputing
- Why you're disputing the information
- Requesting that the information be removed or corrected
- A copy of the portion of your credit report that contains the disputed items. It would be best if you highlighted or circled the disputed items. Also, be sure to send copies of documents that support your position and not originals.
You can also dispute the information directly with Johnson Mark. Just send a letter with the above information directly to them instead of the credit reporting agencies.
Cleaning up Your Johnson Mark LLC Debts With the Help of DoNotPay
Cleaning up your credit report by yourself is a frustrating and lengthy process. However, there's a more effortless and less complicated way. Let DoNotPay handle this task for you.
DoNotPay can help you clean up your bad debts from . It just takes 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
Finally, DoNotPay will file the appropriate letter on your behalf. You should hear back from the creditor or credit bureau within a few weeks.
Why Use DoNotPay to Clean Up Inaccurate Information on Your Credit Report from Johnson Mark LLC
Here's why you should let DoNotPay help you fix your credit score:
- It's Faster. You don't have to waste hours doing the entire process independently.
- It's Easy. You don't have to struggle filling out tedious forms or keeping track of what letters to send and when you can send them.
- It's successful. You can rest easy knowing that we will make the best case to fix your credit report for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Not only can DoNotPay help you fix your credit report, but we can also help you solve the following issues:
Contact DoNotPay today for more information on what we can do for you.