How to Remove Javitch Block From Your Credit Report Easily

How to Get Javitch Block Off Your Credit Report

Javitch Block LLC is a law firm specializing in debt collection. Like millions of other Americans, you use a credit card. You may also make a large purchase to be paid off over the long term, or you get something and get billed later. Utility companies and hospitals work like that. You mean to pay, but something happens, and you start to miss the payments. When that happens, a company like Javitch Block steps in to collect the debt.

Millions of Americans' credit reports show a late payment, a delinquent payment, or a collections notice. Sometimes they are mistakes. Credit bureaus do not know if errors have been made, so they appear on a credit report. On top of that, those mistakes can result in people who have not missed payments becoming targets of debt collectors like Javitch Block.

Credit Report Mistakes Happen for Three Main Reasons:

  • Settled debts simply stay on file as unsettled.
  • Someone else's debt gets posted to the wrong person's report.
  • Current debts get bundled in with bad debts and sold to credit collection companies. The debt collector then pursues payment and puts a collection notice on your credit report.

That unfair collections notice can negatively impact you, and you cannot get new credit or pay a higher interest rate. Many employers check credit reports before offering someone a job, and a collections notice could sound an alarm bell, resulting in no job offer unfairly.

Even if you have missed payments, there are ways to have a late payment, delinquent payment, or the Javitch Block collections notice removed from your credit report. You can do it all yourself, or you can

How to Stay On Top of Your Credit Report

You are entitled to a free copy of your credit reports from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion once a year. When you get your reports, it may help you to learn as much as possible about improving your credit score. Hard inquiries on credit reports, which lenders often make before giving someone new credit, can affect credit scores. It is, therefore, a good idea to know how to remove inquiries from your credit report.

If you find a mistake in your report, you will want to dispute it. To do that, you will want to know how to write a dispute letter. There may be valid late payments on your report. If there are, you can still improve your credit score if you know how to remove late payments.

Everything you do can help you to fix your credit score. We will now look more closely at Javitch Block, LLC. You will find it easier to work with them if they do contact you or if you want to dispute an error or have something deleted.

Who Is Javitch Block, LLC?

Javitch Block (JB) is a well-established law firm specializing in debt collections and insurance subrogation (getting the other insurance company to pay for medical treatment, vehicle repairs, etc. when their client is not to blame.)

Their Head Office is at:

1100 Superior Ave, 19th Floor, Cleveland, OH 44114-2531Tel: 800-837-0109

Fax: 216-623-0190

700 Walnut Street, Suite 302, Cincinnati, OH 45202Tel: 800-837-0109

Fax: 513-744-9602

3509 Embassy Pkwy, Unit 102, Fairlawn OH 44333Tel: 800-837-0109
5409 Maryland Way, Suite 315, Brentwood, TN 37027Tel: 800-837-0109

Fax: 615-457-1821

275 W. Campbell Rd, Suite 312, Richardson, TX 75080Tel: 866-989-0532

Fax: 214-383-5890

As a law firm, Javitch Black is very experienced at handling debt collections, talking with people who either owe money or where a collections notice an error. The initial response to someone who claims a mistake has been made is to require that person to give very detailed information to prove it, to make sure they are not using that reason as an excuse to avoid paying. This is why learning as much as possible about credit reports and errors is so essential.

JB may offer a recurring payments option to clear the debt over an agreed period owed. JB will accept regular checks mailed to their office or set up an automatic payment from a bank account.

How to Settle an Unpaid Debt (And Clean Up Your Credit Report) If Javitch Black Contacts You

If a Javitch Black agent calls you, remember that all phone calls will be recorded. Ask for the agent's contact details. Be calm, logical, and detailed. Ask for a copy of the conversation to be mailed to you if the matter goes to court.

There Are Several Ways to Settle:

  1. Agree to write a check for the total amount immediately. The agent will give you the mailing address, etc.
  2. Agree to settle the debt in a specific timeframe. Get a personal loan or a new, interest-free credit card. Settle the debt, then pay off the loan following that agreement.
  3. Discuss, and agree on a payment plan. JB will send an agreement to you explaining what to do and how the money you owe will be repaid.

What You Can Do if the Debt Has Already Been Paid or Was Added to Your Account in Error

If you know you have paid off the debt, you should:

  • Tell the Javitch Block agent when you settled the debt, how much the final payment was, and where you sent the payment.
  • Say you will send a debt validation letter. You can learn about debt validation letters here.
  • Have the agent say they will confirm your letter and reply, saying the debt has already been settled.
  • Have the agent confirm that JB will remove the erroneous collections record from your credit report at all credit bureaus.

If JB refuses to accept the validation letter or remove the record from your report, you will have to deal with that problem, or the record will stay on your report and could damage your creditworthiness. You will find it helpful to learn how to remove collections from your credit report.

How to Dispute a Collection on Your Credit Report

You should dispute anything incorrect on your credit report as soon as you see it. Collection notices, delinquent debts, and missed payments can stay on your credit report for seven years. That could mean if you had a late payment one year, an outstanding debt the next, and an error the next, you could have ten years of bad news on your report. Your four main options to remove records are for you to:

  1. Send a notice of the dispute to each credit bureau that shows the notice. You can contact each bureau via their webpage, or you can use recorded delivery mail.
  2. Ask your creditor to delete the record if you pay off the debt. Some debt collection agencies refuse to do this but try anyway. This request is called a pay-for-delete request. Then pay it off as soon as possible and check if the record has gone.
  3. Contact your creditor and ask them to make a goodwill adjustment. If your creditor agrees, they will remove the record from your report. You will still be liable to pay the debt. Again, most debt collection agencies will not agree to this.
  4. Dispute all errors with the creditor or Javitch Black if they contact you.

Getting errors corrected can take time. While you are disputing the error, any company you apply to for new credit will see your credit report. So get to work as soon as possible.

When the Dispute Is Not Resolved

If Javitch Block does not fix the error, your next step is to go to court. If you are successful, the court will make sure they correct the error. You may also receive compensation for damages.

If the court is your final option, you should learn as much about your rights as possible under The Fair Credit Reporting Act. FCRA gives you the freedom to sue to have your good name restored. You may also file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and then go to court.

Or You Can Let DoNotPay Do It for You

Credit errors, credit disputes, and even simple requests such as pay-to-delete or goodwill removals can be challenging to handle. Your request must be as detailed and accurate as possible. It may make more sense to  DoNotPay is experienced and will be working for you, not for the creditor. All you have to do is follow these three simple steps.

  1. Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.


  2. Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.


  3. Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
  1. If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.


  2. If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use.), we'll help you file a credit dispute with the creditor or major credit bureaus.


  3. If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report, and they can't collect it.


  4. Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.


DonotPay will work to get you a quick, simple, and successful result.

How Else Can DoNotPay Help You?

DoNotPay has an almost limitless supply of information, support, and action plans. Our mission is to help you solve nearly any problem. Please take a look at these three examples.

If you find yourself with an unexpected charge because you did not cancel a subscription or service, here is something to help you learn how to cancel services and subscriptions. Many people find themselves needing help, so here is info on financial aid appeal letters. Help with and advice on paying bills covers many details, including grant support.

Want your issue solved now?