Is Mos.com Legit or a Scam? Here's All You Need to Know!
? This is one of the questions most people ask. The questions around the authenticity of Mos.com arise from false reviews claiming the company is an online scam.
However, this is far from true as Mos is a legitimate brand providing students access to various financial services and assistance. Blue Ridge Bank (a member of DDIC) provides the banking services for Mos.
What Is Mos.com?
Mos is not a bank but a serving as a fee-free banking application and financial assistance service provider for students. It is designed to improve students' living standards and access to education through financial aid.
The application is quite popular as it offers students access to diverse financial services, including:
- Federal financial aid programs
- Fee-free online banking
- Access to student loans
- Access to financial service providers
- Financial savings
Is Mos Com Free and How Can You Access It?
Students can access free financial services and aid through Mos.com for free. Although Mos is free, clients may be required to pay fees to access some services on the platform. For instance, a percentage of what clients spend as service fees for using a Mos card goes to the Mos.
To access Mos.com, you must open a Mos Com account from Google Play Store or Apple App store. The sign-up process involves the following steps.
- Log in to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- Type mos and click on the “mos banking for students' applications”.
- Install the application.
- Following the instructions outlined in the application.
- Search for various financial and banking services from the application.
To register for Mos, you must be 18 years old and residing in the US. You will be asked to provide the following:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Even if Mos is free, the following features come with installing the application:
- Financial information articles and blogs
- Paid referrals for new clients
- Employment opportunities
- Social media contacts
What Are the Benefits of Using Mos.com?
On their website, Mos says that it is “on a mission to tear down all financial barriers to opportunity”. The company started by helping students get money for college. Now, the company offers a debit card and checking account that don’t come with a fee.
If you use Mos:
- The largest scholarship pool in America is at your fingertips.
- A personal advisor helps you to get free money.
- You can access and manage your money easily across 50,000 ATMs.
- You can take advantage of the Invite Program to earn money.
- You earn points when you complete some actions in the app and convert these points to cash back.
How DoNotPay Helps With Scholarship Applications
It takes a lot of time and effort to find and apply to multiple scholarship applications. If you want to make sure that you find every scholarship available to you, use DoNotPay.
DoNotPay makes the process fast and easy. You don’t have to browse websites to search scholarship opportunities. You don’t have to fill out long and tedious application forms one by one. You can get a comprehensive list of the scholarships you are eligible for in less than two minutes!
- Tell us your current level of study, grade, educational interests, and special qualifications (for example, veteran status) so that we can match you with the best scholarships for you.
- Choose whether you would like us to automatically apply you for a no-essay scholarship or see the entire list of opportunities you're eligible for.
DoNotPay believes that getting access to additional funds for your education should not be difficult. You are not alone in pursuing your goals! DoNotPay is here for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Other than helping you find and apply for the best scholarships, here are other ways you can make DoNotPay work for you:
- Get help with bills
- Make money online
- Get birth certificates
- Notarize documents
- Schedule appointments with DMV
- Increase credit card limit
You may also check the following resources:
|Experian Boost reviews||Equifax Free Credit Report reviews|
|FormSwift reviews||LifeLock reviews|
|Fastweb reviews||LegalZoom reviews|
There are many more things DoNotPay can do for you to save time and money. Sign up today and get the help you need.