How to File Inspire Sleep Complaints
Inspire therapy seeks to provide a solution to patients suffering from sleep apnea. The Inspire device is implanted inside your body to help improve regular breathing during Sleep. Nevertheless, during the implantation, the process may not turn out exactly as you expected, which may prompt you to lodge .
- Although there could be a few complications during the implantation of the Inspire device, the doctor should have warned you about them beforehand.
- Additionally, not everyone is eligible for this kind of surgery, so the doctor should first deem you are fit for the surgery.
- If any of the above is ignored/violated and there are complications, you can sue them in a small claims court to get the compensation you deserve.
At DoNotPay, we understand the pain of receiving unprofessional services when you have fully paid to receive the best services and are thus always ready to help you out when filing a complaint in a small claims court. Besides Inspire Sleep, we can help you with Taco Bell complaints, Starbucks complaints, USPS complaints, Walmart complaints, among others.
How to Contact Inspire Sleep to Make a Complaint
If anything went wrong during the Inspire device implantation, and you feel that you need to file and get compensation from the organization, you can reach out to them through:
|How to Reach Inspire Sleep Customer Support|
Take Inspire Sleep to Small Claims Court if Your Matter Is Not Resolved
If you find yourself in an instance where the standard of the service you paid Inspire Sleep for has fallen below your expectations, you may want to file a complaint against them.
Notwithstanding, it's recommended that you first contact them to try and solve the issue outside a court. However, if you have tried every possible means to contact them to find a solution to your issue to no avail, you can now opt to take Inspire Sleep to a small claims court.
Here are the steps you need to lodge a small claims lawsuit:
Start the Court Action
- Fill in the claim form: If Inspire Sleep has refused to respond after reaching out to them, or you're not content with their reply, you may begin your small claim. To do so, you need to fill out all the necessary forms. You'll be required to provide the full name and last known address of Inspire Sleep, so ensure that you already have this information.
- Pay the required service fee: Before the court can hear you out, Inspire Sleep must be served with a notice that you've filed your suit. The court will normally charge you a small fee for serving this notice either through a Sheriff's deputy, via a special process server, or by mail.
- Receive a case number as well as the date: The clerk responsible for processing your claim will give you a case number and the date the hearing has been scheduled.
Dealing With the Inspire Sleep's Response
Once Inspire Sleep has been served with a notice, they should acknowledge that they have received your claim in 14 days by either sending a form referred to as an 'acknowledgment of service' or sending a reply.
If they don't reply, the court can decide that you've won the case. In this case, request the court for 'judgment by default.'
Show Up for Court
If Inspire Sleep responds, ensure that you show up in court on the day of hearing on time and professionally dressed. Allow yourself some additional time so that you won't feel rushed during the hearing process. If you don't have an attorney to represent you, review the guidelines on the court's website for non-attorneys so that you know what to expect.
Collect Your Judgment
If the judge rules in your favor, then congratulations. It's up to you now to collect your judgment from Inspire Sleep. In several instances, Inspire Sleep will pay you the compensation you deserve. But if they're not in a position to at that time, you can either offer them a payment plan or request a financial recovery hearing if you believe that they are capable of paying you.
How to Initiate a Small Claims Complaint Against Inspire Sleep With DoNotPay
Here's how to go about a small claims complaint against Inspire Sleep using DoNotPay:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit, including photographic proof and other important information.
Resolve All Your File Complaints Using DoNotPay
Besides Inspire Sleep complaints, we can also help you with:
- Walgreens complaints
- Somatic complaints
- Car Shield-complaints
- DoorDash complaint
- Chipotle complaint
- One-Shot Keto complaints
More Services From DoNotPay
At DoNotPay, we can also help you with:
- Notarizing documents
- Establishing standardized legal documents
- Disputing seatbelt tickets
- Appealing parking tickets
for additional information regarding our numerous world-class services.